Chapter Three

(it has been a couple of months. Keith knows that he is Galra but no one else does)

I sit in the red lion, staring out at the vast array of stars. The mixture of colors made a gorgeous painting. I run to my room and grab my bag.

When we left earth, I had a bag with me and it consisted of five pairs of clothes, all of my art supplies, canned vegetables, granola bars, my phone, my charger, and of course ear buds.

Because all of my music was downloaded on my phone, I can still listen to it. Pidge also helped me get more songs.

I out my ear bud in and started to draw. Bullet by Hollywood Undead played and I sang along softly.

The song ended and more played. I finished my drawing after about three hours. Without noticing I drew Shiro and Lance.

My watch began to beep so it was time for me to train

My watch began to beep so it was time for me to train. I have trained so much over the past few months that I think i am scaring everyone. I only eat once a week, and I only sleep once every two weeks.

"Keith, you got here before I even called anyone, excellent! Today we will be fighting bits from your level of training. I will not tell you which bit is yours.

There will be teams, someone will have to work alone. I decided that Keith will be working alone because he can try to take over sometimes. Lance and Hunk will be together and then Shiro and Pidge.

The levels are ranked to fifteen. I am on level 25 but because none of you have been training for a long time, we are going to leave the beam to 15. Let's say that someone was a level three, they would have trouble defeating a level six bot. That is the point of you having a teammate" Allura finishes. We all nod and walk into the room.

There are five bots, each has a number in it. There is a 2, 4, 8, 9, 15. I calculated who would be which number.

Shiro should be a 15 and Lance should be a 9. The reason they were paired up with Pidge hunk is because they have lower numbers. Pidge is probably the 2 and hunk is probably the four. Therefore, I am most likely the eight.

"Princess, is it allowed to help someone who isn't I your team" I ask. She nods.

"Yes, there is one more thing. The bits have eyes that glow green. If they stop glowing or change to red, then you have defeated it. If not, then keep trying" Allura tells us.

"Ok and begin" Coran starts the bits and I immediately go for number eight.

2 and 9 are either Shiro and Pidge. While four is with Lance and hunk. I don't see fifteen anywhere. I see Shiro struggling with none and Pidge trying to hack the system. I knock nine out in seconds.

"Pidge, two is yours" I tell her and see number fifteen going for Lance. Fifteen knocks out both hunk and Lance.

"Lance are you ok" Shiro calls.

"Fine" he answers and they both limp out of the room. Fifteen goes right past me and knocks out Shiro. Pidge takes out two and sees that Shiro is out. In a matter of seconds, I am the last one.

I run up to 15 and begin to battle it. I best it and Lance runs up to me after it's out.

"Allura told us that you are a level 26. How the hell did you manage that" he exclaims, helping me up.

"I train a lot more than you think" I say. Allura taps my shoulder so I turn around. Her face held worry.

"Coran checked your vitals and said something was off. Are you ok? He said you had low nutrition status and next to no sleep" Allura says worriedly.

"I'm fine" I say and walk away. Why does everyone pretend to care? She would never love me if she found out who I was.

"Keith, we decided we are going to a sleepover. Are you going to join" Shiro calls.

"Do I have a choice" I called through the door.

"No" he replies.

"I'd love to" I say sarcastically. He chuckles amd walks into my room.

"Cool, come on" he gives me a piggy back ride to the center room.

"It's just the paladins and Allura. Coran is doing repairs" Lance tells me as we get in. I nod and sit between the two of them.

My head was laying on Lance's arm and my legs were tangled with Shiro's. Pidge smirks at me but puts dien a bottle of something.

"What are we gonna play" Shiro asks.

"Well, I brought my bag with me from Earth and I had a ton of alcohol with me. Now Shiro I know I am under aged but I don't give a quiznack" Pidge says.

"Pidge, you start. If you haven't done it, you take a drink. We are going to go in a circle so it will be Pidge, Hunk, Allura, me, Keith, Lance and then Pidge again"

"Never have I ever kissed someone" Pidge says. Me and Pidge both take drinks. I have never had alcohol before so I choked on it.

"Keith, have you never had alcohol" Lance smirks.

"Shut up" I growl.

"Never have I ever been scuba diving" hunk informs. Hunk, Shiro, and I take a drink.

"Never have I ever climbed a tree" Allura frowns. Both Allura and I take a drink.

"Never have I ever won a game of Monopoly" Shiro sighs.

"What's Monopoly" Allura and I ask.

"Just take a drink if you haven't played, you haven't won. Also the person who has drunk the most by the end of each round has to drink the rest of the bottle" Shiro informs us.

Allura and I both take a drink and then it's my turn. What's a good one to do. Ugh, I don't know.

"Never have I ever had ice cream" I say, and take a swig. I was the only one that time, and they were all gaping at me.

"Ok, never have I ever listened to Taylor swift" Lance says. I take a drink, not knowing who that is.

"Keith, you haven't lived" Pidge exclaims.

"What do you mean" I ask.

"You didn't do any of the things they said. Now you have to drink the rest of this" she hands me the bottle and i chug it down.

"Let's play another game. Ok, you soon the bottle and whoever it lands on who you have to kiss. It called spin the bottle" Pidge explains.

"Allura you go first" Pidge says. Allura spins and it lands on Shiro. She blushes and pecks him on the lips really quick.

"Keith! I want ti sit next to you" Allura calls. I move over to her and sit between her and hunk.

"We're doing a backwards circle so Keith, your spin" Pidge says. I sound it and it lands right between Shiro and Lance.

"Do I respin" I question.

"No, you kiss them both" she smirks. I give each of them a peck on the cheek.

"You never specified what type of kiss. Plus, I haven't had my first kiss yet, it wouldn't be fair" I say. She sighs.

We keep playing the game until we all went to bed. I actually fell asleep. I was near Shiro and Lance. But the next morning I regretted that.

Pidge showed us her photos and I blushed like crazy. It was the most awkward thing ever. Shiro and Lance were laughing at me.

^pic is at the top^

I hope you enjoyed it!