Chapter Thirteen

Ten years later

No one's p.o.v

Today is the day that Keith Kogane died. The day that Voltron lost their red and black paladin. The day that Lance and Shiro lost their love.

They made it back to Earth and finished the war. Keith was buried next to his father. He is visited frequently by his former teammates.

Keith Kogane
1999- 2018
Loved teammate
Red/black Paladin
Of Voltron

Allura stands at the grave now, wishing she could have done something. Wishing she could have been a little faster.

Lance stood next to her thinking of how much he loved him. He lived Keith so much that he only lived Bec he didn't want Keith be mad at him

Hunk was there too, and he was crying. Keith was like a brother to him. He hated that he lost him.

Pidge was in front of Allura. She was closest to Keith. She found a suicide note that Keith had made a while ago, and she sobbed so hard. She just wanted her second brother back.

Shiro was behind Lance. No emotions we're on his face as he walked forward. He placed roses son the grave. A single tear slides down his face as he remembered the boy that changed his life.

Keith sat on the grave watching his friends. He had called out to them so much. No matter how hard he tried, he never could. He could, however, contact red.

Red would tell the paladins everything. They loved those days. Keith loved talking to red. He saw her as a human now. He actually saw all of the lions as humans.

He picked up a rose and blood flowed from his finger, where the thorns hit him. Everyone was watching, as the rose twirled.

With the blood Keith spelt out his last message:

Takashi Shirogane and Lance McClain I love you. Allura thanks for being there and Pidge. Thank you for loving me.

"I love you Keith" they all smiled.

Keith then felt his soul leaving. He felt as though everything was complete. He knew that he could bid this world goodbye.

"Bye" he said. He then left, with so much guilt. So, so much guilt.

The End

I CRIED WRITING THIS. I AM SO SORRY!