Chapter Five

"Hello Cub" I felt a stroke on my cheek. My eyes fluttered open to see Lotor hovering over me.

I see that I am chained to a bed, with very little clothing. No, this is not happening. A single tear slides down my cheek. The I realized, I'm in Galra form.

"You look so beautiful. You have the male muscles but the female figure. You could make anyone die for you. After I get my chance, you'll be the number one profit" I hear his voice.

-Keith was raped about ten times per day for the next month-

My eyes open to see the prince in here, again. He seems to be my number one customer. I hate him.

"Don't look ay me like that, I think you need to learn how to respect your masters" he pulls me by my hair to the torcher room.

It has been like this for a month. The team doesn't need me. I was captured in the ship, so I didn't have red. Red, I miss her.

I wonder if I can get her to come and get me. We have a strong bond, but she is very fat away. It is worth a shot. I could try while Prince Lotor beats me.

(Keith's thoughts)

Red, red are you there? I am in the command ship with Lotor. If you can, please get the paladins to stop trying to find me. It would be a suicide mission!

Why did I say that? Now they won't save me! Unless lance convinces them, he has a way of being very ambitious.

"Now, what is the number one rule" Lotor asks.

"Never look someone in the eye, sir" I reply.

"Second"

"Always say sir or ma'am at the end of every sentence, to show respect, sir"

"Third"

"Never fight back"

"Fourth"

"Accept pain as a gift" he keeps asking me the rules and I answer every single one correctly, starting to believe them.

-Time skip brought to you by Keith's mullet (and my laziness-

It has been seven months since I contacted Red. I am glad that they didn't come for me. I can't even remember what they look like now.

"Where are you we going Pidge" I hear a familiar voice. That can't be right, I don't remember a Pidge...

"Shiro I think he would be in here" another voice says. Shiro? SHIRO!

"Keith" I hear Shiro whisper. My blood is falling on the floor. I look up at him to see another boy. The Cuban boy I loved in the Garrison.

"Sh-shiro L-lance" I ask. Lance has all of my armour and Shiro walking up to me.

"We're gonna get you out. We're in without any notice" Lance says. Shiro puts me on his back and we rush out. Then, the alarms sounded.

We ran to the Black lion amd flew away, not a care in the world. Why did they take so long to get here? We're they just locating me?

"Keith buddy, I need you to stay awake" Lance says.

"L-Lance. What took you so long to get here" I ask, my stutter audible.

"We had to do a lot of searching. You did something that activated a coordinator in red. She sent us the coordinates. She is following behind us" he answers.

"I c-called her" I smile and with that the world goes black.

"Keith please stay awake" is the last thing I hear before every sound is drowned out.

The next thing I felt was cold. I hey it's the healing pod. How long will I have to be here?

"Keith, it's been three weeks, you were only supposed to be in there for three days" I hear a whimper. Suddenly, I gasp for air.