Chapter Four

"Pidge don't you dare" I yell. She found a piano app and now her finger is hovering over a g note.

"Pidge, it will make him cry" Shiro scolds.

"I don't care" she presses the button and keeps going. I feel tears appear in my eyes.

"WHEN I WAS A YOUNG BOY" I stopped singing because a sob racked through my mouth.

"Keith, it's ok" Lance comforts.

"We should have a sleepover, just you and me Keith" Pidge suggests.

"That sounds like fun" I reply, sarcastically. We literally just had a sleepover, I miss my bed.

"We could do it in your room" she offers. I perk up at that idea.

"Sure" I exclaim and we run off to her room to get stuff. She grabs pillows and I put all of her electronics into a bag.

We drop those off and rob the castle of it's blankets, then we steal food. I steal a bunch of pillows and I take Shiro's and Lance's. I wanted things that smelt like them.

I don't know if it's my Galea side, but I wanted to be able to smell them. Pidge smirks at me and I just curl up in the blankets. Shiro walks in but just walks out.

"Not gonna ask" I hear him mumbling. Pidge and I have blankets everywhere and videogame consoles set up everywhere.

"I want you to sing for me! I heard you singing in your hangar yesterday" Pidge exclaims.

"Um, uh, sure. What song" I ask.

"Um elastic heart by Sia" I grab her computer and start to play piano. She watches in amazement.

"Sorry, I'm really bad" I look down. She looks at me speechless, until realisation flashes through her eyes.

"Keith, that was really good! It would have Shiro and Lance going crazy" she says the last part with a smirk and I look at her confused.

"What, why" I ask, so confused.

"You're oblivious" she mutters.

"I have to tell you something important" I say. She looks nervous.

"Ok..." Her voice trails off, unsure of whether or not she wants to hear.

"Um, I am starting to turn purple. The transformation takes three weeks and it has been happening for like two and a half. So, that means I will have ears soon" I say.

"Awesome" Pidge exclaims.

"How" I ask.

"I get to have a pet cat" she grins and we start to play video games.

"Wait, I won't be your pet cat" I hiss.

"Oh really" she pulls a weird stick out of her pocket and a red dot appears on the floor next to me. It moves so I try to catch it.

"What the quiznack, stop moving you stupid dot" I yell and try to catch it. I hear footsteps running and the. The door is thrown open in worry.

Lance is now looking at me like I'm crazy and the dot goes on his chest. Pidge giggle and I pounce. The light keeps moving, so I leave Lance on the ground.

"Um I'm gonna..." I hear Lance's voice.

"Go" Pidge pushes him out and I catch the light. Then it is on top of my hands. I hear a weird clicking noise, and I have the dot caught.

"Where'd it go" I look around.

"Keith, it was a red flashlight. You will be my pet cat" she laughs.

"Oh" I blush and we start to play videogames. Pidge and I fall asleep on my bed at around four in the morning. I wake up at five and go train.

I trained until noon, when the alarms went off. I grabbed my art supply bag and threw it in red. I always bring my supply bag with me, just in case I crash land.

Well that didn't happen. No I didn't crash land, I was taken. I was taken by prince Lotor himself.