Chapter Six

I fell into a pair if warm arms. The arms stiffened in suprize then regained their composure.

"Keith" I hear Lance's voice.

"Lance" I look up at him and he grins.

"Now look who's cradling someone in their arms" he jokes.

"You did remember" I yell and hit him. He blushes and looks away.

"What ah eh HEY GUYS! KEITH IS AWAKE" he yells Shiro is the first one in the room.

He scoops me out of Lance's arms and twirls me around. I see Pidge smirking in the corner. I smile at her and she runs at me.

"Keith, you have to come and have another sleepover with me. Allura said she wants to join this time. It will be so much fun" she cheers.

"I would love to, but I am really tired. I think I'm just gonna go to bed" I lie.

"Wait, you have to eat first. You are ungodly skinny" Shiro exclaims.

"I'm not hungry" I lie.

"Did they l feed you" Lance questions. I lie and shake my head. They actually tried to feed me multiple times. Lotor even ate some of it to see if I would eat it, I never did.

"Ok, we will have food made for you when you wake up. Shiro, Lance please escort Keith to his living quarters. I do not trust him to walk for the next few doboshes" Allura says.

"I can handle it" I grumble and get out of Shiro's arms. I take three steps and collapse. I look and see Allura smirking.

"Ugh fine, but you have to stand on either side of me. I refuse to let you carry me" I order. They each pull my arm over their shoulders. My feet came off of the ground.

"Shorty" everyone, but Pidge, comments.

"How the frick are all of you so tall" I exclaim.

"Because their fucking bitches" Pidge comments.

"Pidge" Shiro gives her a dad glare.

"What space dad? Do you not like it when I fucking cuss? Oh shit, dad mode has been activated. Dammit, I thought in space we would have a little fun" Pidge smirks. Shiro drops my arm so I loose balance and fall on Lance.

"S-sorry" I mumble.

"Pidge you're grounded, go to your room" Shiro points. She looks at me mischievously then nods solemly. What is she planning?

"Dude, you made him loose balance. That was rude" Lance yells. Shiro throws me an apologetic smile and I give a forgiveness smile in return.

"Come on keithy" Shiro sings and I blush.

"It's Keefy not Keithy" Lance corrects and my face grows darker. They continue arguing until we reach my room. I shove them out and lock the door.

"So, let's play video games" Pidge says from behind me. I see an open vent and he sitting on my bed.

"Ok, what do you want to play" I ask.

"Um, I bet I could beat you at call of duty" she grins deviously.

"I'm not good with guns" I sigh but play anyway.

"Cool, if I win you have to do one thing that I say" she bargains.

"And vice versa" I question.

"Yup" she pops the 'p'. We begin and you'll never guess who won. It was...

Pidge

"You have to let Shiro and Lance take care if you when you get sick. I know you have been sick at least once a month since we got here. I know about your bad immune system, so let them help" she shrugs.

"That's it? Ok" I smike and we keep playing games. Until Pidge falls asleep. I sneak out and go to the training room.

The training room, my old friend.