7

I am doing a few chapters of POV's enjoy!!!

Betty POV:
Me, Jughead, Sweetpea and Veronica were in chemistry class when an announcement is made:
Attention Riverdale high students, could you all report to the the assembly hall immediately. Thank you.
Everyone in class went to the assembly hall. I sat with the Serpents, Jughead, Archie, Veronica, Kevin, Cheryl and others. Then the Principal started speaking: Welcome Riverdale high students, now I give you Mayor McCoy. Then, the mayor started speaking: Hello everyone, now I bet you are all wondering why you are here, that is because names have been given, can I have up here please, Archie Andrews and Betty Cooper. Once we were both up there, we were waiting for Mayor McCoy to tell us why our names were called, then she said it: You are up here because you showed true bravery of defeating the helper of the black hood and Betty, you and your mother defeated the black hood. For this, all three of you deserve a reward! Then, my mom walked in, stood next to us and everyone started clapping and cheering, Jughead and Veronica both the loudest! Tell them the reward Mayor McCoy. Oh yes, thank you Waldo, the reward is, a luxury holiday each and you can bring three others, as for Betty and Alice, you both get a luxury holiday and free food at pops till the days you both die, you have another person you can give free food to, so pick wisely.
I already knew who I was going to pick,
JUGHEAD JONES
He would love it, a free burger at pops for him.
I walked up to him and smirked, "You are also having free food at pops".
"I feel honoured", he said, happily.
I am happy we are together