32

Betty's POV:
I just did it, I told my mom, Polly and Bella.

Polly and Bella-Ahhhhh!!!! That's amazing.
Alice-Oh, Betty. That's great. I am going to be a grandmother, again!
Betty-Wait, your not mad.
Alice-Well, I was going to be, but then I realised how responsible you are. Meanwhile, we have to plan a baby shower and set up a nursery for the baby.
Polly-We have to make sure she's all okay and healthy.
Bella-And we have to buy a lot of baby things. We have to be prepared.
Betty-Okay, slow down guys.
Alice-Oh, sorry. We all got a bit carried away.
Betty-Okay, well thanks for the support. I am going upstairs to rest.

As I started walking, I heard my mom tell me to go to her quickly:-

Alice-Betty, come back a minute.
Betty-Yeah sure, what's up?
Alice-So, Bella here is going to start Riverdale High tomorrow, will you show her around  and introduce her to your friends.
Betty-Yeah sure, come on Bella, let's go upstairs. We can have a girls night, just the two of us, and we can get to know each other.
Bella-Oh, sure, let's go.

When we got upstairs, we started talking about ourselves and boys. I told her all about Jughead and how he is my baby's dad. She said she has never met a boy her type.

Betty-What is your type?
Bella-Cute boy with abs. Nice, sweet boy. A bad boy aswell. Someone in a gang.
Betty-I know just the boy.
Bella-Who?
Betty-He is in a gang. I am the Serpent queen. The Serpents are the gang he is in. Jughead is Serpent king. He is our friend.
Bella-What's his name, Betty?
Betty-His name is Sweetpea. Also, you know you can call me Betts or B or even Nancy Drew!

Me and Bella burst out laughing, I love her. Even though I had only just met her, I love her.

Soon, it became midnight and it was time to go to sleep.

Betty-Sleep in here tonight, if you want.
Bella-Sure.

As Bella got into bed, she fell straight asleep. I started to close my eyes when I heard a phone buzz. I checked if it was mine, it wasn't, then checked if it was Bella's and it was and what I saw broke my heart...

Hey guys, sorry I haven't updated much, I was at a trip for 3 days and 2 nights with my school. I came back yesterday and the trip was called Gilwern. What do you think the text said? Well, find out soon.
Toodles,
Ruby❤️