31

Betty's POV:
When I got to Jughead's trailer, I knocked on the door, but it wasn't Jughead who answered the door, it was a little girl who looked about 11 or 12 years old. I asked sweetly to the girl,

Betty-Hi, is Jughead inside?
Jellybean-Yes, what's your name?
Betty-I'm Betty, Betty Cooper. What's yours?
Jellybean-Jellybean, Jellybean Jones.
FP-Jellybean, who are you talking to?

FP asked as he walked up to the door.

FP-Oh, hey Betty. What can I do for you today?
Betty-I was looking for Jughead, but it looks like your busy, so I will come back another time.

I turned around to walk away, but FP shouted after me,

FP-No, you can speak to him.
Betty-Really, can I?
FP-Yeah, come in.
Betty-Thank you.

I walked in and saw a middle aged woman talking to Jughead. When FP closed the door, she quickly turned around because of the sudden slam!

Gladys-What's your name?
Betty-Betty, Betty Cooper. I am Jughead's girlfriend.
Gladys-Your dating a Cooper? Well is she like Alice Cooper?
Jughead-Yes and no, she is actually my Serpent queen, she respects us and she got Cheryl Blossom to respect us!
Betty-Sorry to interrupt, but I didn't get your name, so what's your name?
Gladys-My apologies, my name is Gladys, Gladys Jones.
Betty-Well, what a lovely name, and I love your daughters name.
Gladys-How did you know I am Jellybean's mom?
Betty-Your last names are both Jones and she looks so much like you and FP.
Gladys-Why, thank you. What would you like?
Betty-Oh right, may I speak to Jughead please?
Gladys-Sure.

As me and Jughead went into his bedroom, I told him about Bella, but know, it's now time to talk about the baby. I am so nervous!

Betty-Now, please don't be mad, but I have something to tell you.

Now, I could see the concern on Jughead's face after he saw that I was nervous.

Jughead-What is it?

As he said that, I felt the butterflies start to fly all around my tummy.

Betty-Please, please don't be mad, but I'm pregnant with your baby.

Jughead paused for a second and that's when tears started to brim my eyes, I saw him on the verge of tears aswell.

Betty-Jughead, say something.
Jughead-I'M GOING TO BE A DAD!!!!!

He screamed that so loud, that everybody in the trailer ran in, worriedly.

Gladys-What happened?
Jughead-I am gonna be a dad!!!
Gladys-Oh My God!!! Ahhh, I'm so excited!!!!!!
Betty-Now I have to go tell my mom!
Gladys-Oh yeah, let's hope it goes well, but you can stay for a bit if you would like to?
Betty-Oh, why thank you, I guess I could.

After hours of talking, laughter And funniness, it was time for me to go.

Betty-Well, I do have to go home and tell my mom, but thanks for having me.
Gladys-Oh, it was nothing, and if you ever need anything, call me.

(They gave each other both their numbers)

When we all said our goodbyes, I headed home, I called for my mom, Polly and Bella. They had worried looks on their faces.

Betty-Well, please don't be mad.
Alice-Betty, honey, what is it?
Betty-Well, I'm pregnant!!!!

Hey guys, left you on a total cliffhanger, sorry not sorry!!!!! Tell me in the comments how you think they will react?
Toodles,
Ruby❤️