38

Cheryl's POV:
We have just arrived at the hospital, after going right over the speed limit. We ran in and demanded to see Betty. They said that she was in room 319, so we took the elevator, went to floor 3, ran down the hall and went into Betty's room. What we saw was so heartbreaking for all of us. Betty was sat there, balling her eyes, but why?

Cheryl-What's wrong Betty. I ask, as Veronica and I run to her side.
Polly-Do you want me to tell them Betty? Polly asked. Betty just replied with a simple nod.
Polly-Betty has to have a surgery because she has lung cancer.
Jughead-But that doesn't say why she was coughing up dirt and blood.
Polly-That happened because she had a drink and someone was so cruel to put dirt in it. The dirt absorbed into her body and then her body got bloody. She started coughing it up and the dirt is how she got lung cancer.

All you could was loud cries coming from the girls in the room. It was so upsetting that we just couldn't take it.

Jughead-When will she have the surgery? He asks, on the verge of tears.
Alice-Two weeks. She replied.

                 2 WEEKS LATER:

Betty's POV:
So, today is the day I will have surgery. My mom, dad, Polly, the twins, Cheryl and her mom, Jughead and his dad, Veronica and her parents, Archie and his parents, Kevin and his dad, Josie and her mom, Sweetpea, Fangs, Toni and the Serpents. They were here to support me.

                  2 HOURS LATER:

My surgery had finished an hour ago and I had to have an hour to myself. The doctor came in and told me I was allowed visitors.

Doctor Masters-Betty, you can have visitors now.

I ignored him. I'm going to ignore everyone. I don't want visitors and I don't want to speak to anyone. I feel embarrassed.

Veronica-Hey Betty. How are you?

I didn't answer. They kept asking questions like this for an hour and I just ignored them. I just sat there, staring at the wall for an hour.

                  1 HOUR LATER:

Everybody kept asking me questions, so I told them straight.

Betty-Will you all leave me alone and go away. I don't want visitors and I don't want to speak to you, or anyone for that matter actually.

They all walked out while I just sat there, staring at the wall. Is this what the rest of my life will be like?

Hi,
It me. By far, the second musical episode and the newest episode are the best by far. Love 'em. Go follow my Instagram, the user is jimbobarrell2007.
Toodles,
Ruby❤️