41

Jughead's POV:
The ambulance came and started doing CPR on Betty but nothing happened. They got her in the ambulance and rushed her straight to the hospital. Sweetpea, Fangs and I were on our motorcycles and Toni, Cheryl, Veronica, Kevin and Archie were in Cheryl's car. We raced over to the hospital and asked for Betty's room, but something had happened whilst she was on life support.

Doctor Masters-I'm a very sorry, but Betty Cooper has passed away. We did everything we could, but she had a heart attack on life support. We are very sorry for your loss. He said, upset.

I broke down. I broke down in the middle of the hospital. Everybody came over to me and comforted me. I was so upset. My baby was gone.

                     3 WEEKS LATER:

Jughead's POV:
After 3 weeks of planning her funeral and her wake, it was the funeral day. I was so nervous. Betty is the love of my life and now she's gone.

             AT THE FUNERAL:

Cheryl-We have gathered her today to say goodbye to one of Riverdale's best and brightest, my beautiful, intelligent cousin, Betty Cooper. Betty was one the lights in my life. After JJ died, I had no one, but me and Betty befriended each other and comforted each other through our worst times. I will forever mis Betty Cooper. Rest In Peace.
Jughead-Betty Cooper. Now, when I say her name, I think of bubbles and milkshakes. She was so bright. My best friend, my girlfriend and the love of my life. She was also a light in my darkness. She helped me through so much. I will miss her so much. We met when we were 3 and that was in daycare. Mean boys broke my crayons and then Betty and Archie came over and shared theirs. We were best friends ever since. I love you Betty Cooper. Don't you dare ever forget that. Rest In Peace.
Alice-Oh, my sweet, sweet darling Betty. I think of you everyday along with your sister and your father. I love all of you. I was so hard on Betty, forced her to be perfect. Get perfect grades, be the perfect person and any other ways to be perfect and that made me such a bad mother. Truth is, I was scared that Betty would do something that she would regret for her life. I am so sorry Betty, please forgive me. I love you my darling daughter.Rest In Eternal Peace.  Now, if you would like to join us at the town hall for her wake that would be great.

             AFTER THE WAKE:

Jughead's POV:
I was just sat in my trailer watching TV, when there was a knock at the door. I opened it and I couldn't believe my eyes.

Hi Guys,
It's me. I am slow updater. Here is a super long chapter for y'all because of my lack of long chapters recently. Ideas?
Toodles,
Ruby ❤️