36

Jughead's POV:
We sat for hours waiting for the news on Betty's health, when Doctor Masters came out and said,

Doctor Masters-I'm very sorry but Elizabeth Cooper has been put in a coma.
Jughead-Why?
Doctor Masters-Because she has hyperventilated too much that her body couldn't take it and her heart stopped working for a minute, it is working now but she hasn't woken up. We don't know when she will wake up, but we are doing everything we can to help her.

Veronica, Cheryl, Alice and Polly all burst into tears. Veronica held onto Reggie, Cheryl held onto to Toni, Alice held onto my dad and Polly just went to her knees and started to get comforted by Archie, Sweetpea and Fangs. I am just so upset that tears have started to stream down my face and silent sobs start to escape out of my body. I am so distraught.

In the hospital for Betty right now is, Betty's mom, her dad, her sister, Juniper, Dagwood, The River Vixens, Veronica, The Serpents, Veronica's parents, Archie's parents, The Bulldogs, Reggie, Archie, Sweetpea, Fangs, Toni, Cheryl, Josie, Kevin, Josie's mom, Kevin's dad, Melody and Valerie, Principal Weatherbee, Major Mason, Penelope, Coach Clayton, Moose and my dad. Everybody was so worried.

              5 HOURS LATER

We were still waiting for Betty to wake up. Everybody was still here and worried as ever. We waited another 5 minutes until Doctor Masters came out. He said:-

Doctor Masters-Ms. Cooper has now woken up. We have to do tests before anyone can see her, but they will only take about 5-10 minutes.

            10 MINUTES LATER

Doctor Masters-You can now see her. She is okay and stable.
Jughead-Okay. Thank you Doctor Masters.
Doctor Masters-My pleasure.

After us all cheering, we all went in to see Betty. Betty looked pale and sick.

Betty-Jughead. She said, quietly as she started to shake because she was scared.
Jughead-Hey, baby, I'm here, it's okay.
Betty-I'm scared.
Jughead-Why?
Betty-Because of the Ghoulies. They said if I escaped, I would get punished really bad.

After about 10 minutes, Betty was asleep. We were all still very worried for her. What if she got kidnapped again....................

Hi guys,
Thank you all for 6K reads. I appreciate. I don't really want to carry on this book. I am stuck. It's getting boring. I don't like it. Vote and Comment if you want me to carry on this book. Comment Yes! If you do and Comment No! If you don't.
Toodles,
Ruby❤️