42

Jughead's POV:
Jughead-Mom? JB?
JB-Jughead, I have missed you so much.
Jughead-I missed you too.
Mom-Hello Jughead, JB and I have come to live here for a while.
Jughead-Of course, come on in, it's cold out, I'll help with the bags.
Mom-Thank you, where is your father?
Jughead-At work. He works at pops.
Mom-Oh, good for you, and him.

10 YEARS LATER:

I was sat in pops, when I saw an angel from heaven. I went up to her and asked her what she wanted to order and if she would sit with me. She kindly said yes and she ordered onion rings, a cheeseburger, fries and a vanilla milkshake.

Jughead-What's your name?
??-My name is Brittany, what is yours?
Jughead-I'm Jughead.
Brittany-That's an odd name, but it's cute.

Before I could answer her, Pop came over with our food.

Pop-Here ya go kids. Hope you found someone you like after Betty. He said sadly.

Pop Tate loved Betty. Everybody loved Betty. She will be solemnly missed. After Pop Tate left us alone, Brittany asked me a question.

Brittany-Who is Betty? She asked, out of curiosity.
Jughead-She is, was my girlfriend, until she killed herself in Sweetwater River because she had cancer. We don't know who gave her cancer, but we know it was someone because someone poured dirt into her coke and it got mixed with her blood and it got all in her lungs and then got diagnosed with cancer. I reply, with tears in my eyes, but I don't cry.
Brittany-Oh, I shouldn't of asked, I'm so sorry Jug.
Jughead-It's okay. I do need to move on so I should move on now.
Brittany-Yeah, I would feel the same way.

1 MONTH LATER

Today, I asked Brittany to be my girlfriend and she said yes. I was so happy. I haven't been happy since Betty died, but I know she will love that I moved on. She wouldn't want me to stay, crying and being depressed forever, she would want me to move on and be happy.

5 MONTHS LATER

Today is the day of my wedding, we had also just found out that Brittany is pregnant. This day couldn't get any better.

Priest-We are gathered here today to celebrate the coming together of two people in love. Jughead, repeat after me. I, Forsythe Pendleton Jones the III.
Jughead-I, Forsythe Pendleton Jones the III.
Priest-Take thee, Brittany Violet Carson, to have and to hold.
Jughead-Take thee, Brittany Violet Carson, to have and to hold.
Priest-Through life and death, for as long as we both shall live.
Jughead-Through life and death, for as long as we both shall live.
Priest-Brittany, repeat after me. I, Brittany Violet Carson.
Brittany-I, Brittany Violet Carson.
Priest-Take thee, Forsythe Pendleton Jones the III, to have and to hold.
Brittany-Take thee, Forsythe Pendleton Jones the III, to have and to hold.
Priest-Through life and death, for as long as we both shall live.
Brittany-Through life and death, for as long as we both shall live.
Priest-Do you Forsythe Pendleton Jones the III, take thee, Brittany Violet Carson, to be your lawfully wedded wife, for as long as you both shall live?
Jughead-I do.
Priest-Do you, Brittany Violet Carson, take thee, Forsythe Pendleton Jones the III, to be your lawfully wedded husband, for as long as you both shall live?
Brittany-I do.
Priest-I know pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride.

I kissed Brittany and we walked out

               6 MONTHS LATER

Brittany and I just went to the hospital to find out the gender of the baby, when in fact, we needed to find out the genders of babies. She was having twins. A boy and a girl. So beautiful..

              3 MONTHS LATER

Brittany and I were sat in our new home, when she started to feel pain.

Brittany-JUGGIE, THE BABIES ARE COMING.
Jughead-Get in the car!

I grabbed the hospital bag and we piled into the car.

               AT THE HOSPITAL

Jughead-Help, our babies are coming.
Doctor Masters-Get me a wheelchair.

They set her up in her room and everybody was here. I held on tightly to her hand.

                   10 HOURS LATER

Doctor Masters-One more push and then baby number 2 will be out, that will be a baby boy.

Brittany screamed. She screamed so loud that Australia probably heard her.
The doctor came in with two birth certificates, one for the girl and one for the boy.

Doctor Masters-You can fill these out and go home.
Brittany and Jughead-Okay, thank you.

We had just filled out the birth certificates.

                 5 YEARS LATER

Brittany and I are doing great. We are in the park, sat on a bench watching our kids running around, when we saw they wanted us to go over to them. We went over and asked them what was wrong.

Jughead-What's wrong kids. We asked.
Bethany-Can you push us on the swings?
Brittany-Yes of course.

The rest of the day was great and all the other days in our lives were great.

The End!

Hi guys,
This was the last chapter, I made it the longest one because it is the last. Thank you for 10K reads and for you support. If you want a sequel, comment and vote.
Toodles,
Ruby ❤️