25

(this bit will say Bryan's plan)
Bryan's POV:
I got to the house of the dead and spoke.

Bryan-Everyone, listen up. I hear that Cheryl is having a party, that is the perfect time to do this! Firstly, we will get into position. Penny, you will stand out the back with others. Malachi and me will stand out the front. Some younger Ghoulies will will stand around the premises and the rest of you will stand inside.
Everybody-Okay, what next?
Bryan-Me and Malachi will run in and act like normal high schoolers. Penny and the people with her will run in and grab her, then we take her into the forest and boom, we shoot her.
Everyone-Kk

                  AT THE PARTY

Cheryl's POV:
I stood in the middle of my party with Sweetpea, Fangs, Toni, Betty and Jughead when I hear screaming coming from my room. We all run up and find Veronica ties up with a note that said:

 We all run up and find Veronica ties up with a note that said:

Again!!!!

Cheryl-Guys, whoever is doing this wants revenge. Tell us exactly what happened Veronica.
Veronica-Well, I went to the bathroom and when I walked out, two guys grabbed me, they looked like Ghoulies.
Yes, pretty sure they were Ghoulies, and they knocked me out, I don't know what happened next and I didn't recognise them.
Cheryl-Okay then, this person wrote the same the note to me and Veronica. Wait, guys, it all adds up now!
Jughead-What does?
Cheryl-The person who tried to kill me wrote the same note to me and Veronica, Toni's dad tried to hurt me, so Toni's dad must've tried to hurt my friends to get closer to me.
Toni-Oh yeahhhhhh, what are we gonna do boss.
Jughead-I really don't know and more guys.

              AFTER THE PARTY

Cheryl's POV:
We were all cleaning up after the party when we heard a knock at the door. I went and opened the and screamed to se who it was...

Hi guys, total cliffhanger, you probably want to find out who it is, but next Tuesday is my next update sorry. I love the support. Thank you all so much and I will see you next week.
Toodles
Ruby❤️