16

Toni's POV:
The bag that went over my head was a drugged bag, it had drugs on it. I passed out 2 seconds later and got thrown into a truck.

                     2 DAYS LATER

FP's POV:
Toni has been missing for 2 days now.

Jughead:Turn on channel 8 guys
Fangs:Kay, but why
Jughead:Just watch.

Reporter Janis:
We don't know what caused the explosion, but many were injured and killed! Over to you mike.

Reporter Mike:
Thank you Janis, This bar was blown up by some source of explosives and electricity, let's ask some of the injured people in the hospital.

At the hospital:

Reporter Quinn:
So, we are here speaking to a patient that was injured, What is your name Ma'am?

Toni:My name is Toni Topaz.
Quinn:So, Toni, are you apart of the gang that owns the bar?
Toni:No, I am in the rival gang called the serpents. These people kidnapped me 2 days ago.
Quinn:Get the officers now people. We have a story....

Reporter Quinn:
So, guys, looks like teenage girl, Toni Topaz is badly injured and got kidnapped! Let's here this story from Toni now.

Quinn:Toni, tell us your point of view.
Toni:So, I was walking home from work, and some men were following me, so I looked and then they put a large bag on my head and the bag was drugged, so I passed out and ended up at that bar! I dont know how the explosions went off because I didn't know about them at all!
Quinn:Thank you Toni!

FP:That is just messed up, we gotta go see Toni!

Malachai's POV:
What them snakes didn't know is that we were outside waiting to kill them all!

Yo guys, that is another chapter done! Give me ideas based on the storyline, I am running out. Next update is next Tuesday.
Toodles
Ruby❤️