20

Cheryl's POV:
??:Are you testing her???!!!
Cheryl:Toni?????!!!!!

There stood Toni Topaz right infront of me! I screamed feeling happy and full of joy!

Penelope:Cheryl, say what you wanted to say!
Cheryl:No just send the emancipation papers over to the bar and I will be happy to sign them.
Fangs:Sorry to interrupt, but Sheriff Minetta needs Cheryl and Toni at the station, says it's urgent!
Cheryl:Okay, let's go Toni.

When we got to the station, we were called into his office.

Sheriff Minetta:Girls, this won't take long.
Toni:What's this about?
Sheriff Minetta:About you Toni, I need to ask you a few questions about where you were over the past three months. Let's begin, Where were you?
Toni:The Ghoulie's lair sir.
Sheriff Minetta:Why were you there?
Toni:I was there because I wasn't allowed to leave. They kidnapped me.
Sheriff Minetta:How did you get there?
Toni:They hurt me, they stabbed me, the payed the hospital to say that I was dead, they put a bag over my head and put me in their lair for three months. I had two snacks a day and 1 bottle of water a day. I found a way to escape though.
Sheriff Minetta:How did you escape?
Toni:I found a pocket knife on the beside me, grabbed it and cut myself free, I ran as fast as I could to the Whyte Wyrm with the Ghoulies following me, halfway through them following me they stopped because they were out of breath!
Sheriff Minetta:That is all, thank you Miss Topaz for your time, you are free to go.

When we got outside, Toni gasped at the sight. A family staring at her, she looks like the mother and the father.

Who's family do you think that is? Comment your guess and ideas plzzzzzzz.
Toodles
Ruby🖤