🔺SEVEN🔻

roses.

violets.

tulips.

asters.

cardinal flowers.

crocuses.

california poppys.

larkspurs.

prairie gentians.

hydrangeas.

dahlias.

geraniums.

cyclamen.

canterbury bells.

every single one of them were in the vase.

minkyung's eyes widened as a tear escaped her eyes, and then a few tears. multiple dropped down her precious cheeks as she eyed the treasure with surprise and happiness.

"you.. did this for me?" minkyung asked, blinking multiple times, to clear her eyes; to make sure this wasn't a dream. yebin stepped forward, and if she was visible but faded before, she was now non-see through at all as if she wanted this to be known. "i'd do anything for my precious flower princess," she whispered, wiping a tear from my stained cheek, and instead replaced it with a soothing kiss.

"yebinie," minkyung gasped, touching her cheek as blush rose to her cheeks. the ghost giggled and faded once more, barely visible before turning completely invisible once again. but minkyung didn't mind — at this point, minkyung didn't mind; she could sense where the ghost was if yebin was nearby.

"i love you," the human whispered, her eyes returning to the many flowers. she recognized each and every pattern, every flower, and even remembered how each flower had represented minkyung to yebin. "my flower princess," a whisper fake in her ear. "i love you more."

another kiss minkyung felt, this time on her temple. minkyung giggled, wanting to cuddle and hold and kiss her girlfriend a million times — she wanted to by yebin all the flowers in the world and let yebin experience what it would be like if yebin was human currently.

she wanted yebin to be happy.

that's all minkyung wanted, honestly.

"no way! i love you most!" minkyung concluding, a pout rising on her precious lips. a chuckle was heard from in front of her as well as a small utterance of "cute."

minkyung smiled even more then she was before, if that was even possible. complete euphoria took control of minkyung's body, the soul inside overdosing with contentment.

i never want this to end.

•••

a/n: out of all of the flowers that yebin gave roro, which one is your favorite? i'd love to hear your answers! mine is probably a dahlia. kind of basic, but i really like it... what do you think?