🔺TWENTY TWO🔻

"minkyung, come please."

nayoung wrapped her arms around minkyung's smaller ones, half-dragging and half-walking the younger girl to a hospital. she really needed to get minkyung checked out, considering her amnesia seemed to be coming back.

minkyung nodded and let nayoung drag her, blinking every once in a while but having no other reaction to.. anything.

it scared nayoung.

she shoved minkyung into the car and hopped in with her, driving to the emergency room as fast as she could. she would sometimes give minkyung a quick glance, but that would be all before turning her attention back onto the road.

although it seemed like a bad situation currently, it actually wasn't. it's not like minkyung was passed out in the seat beside her, just staring off into space. once the friends finally arrived, she completely dragged minkyung into the lobby and told them what was going on. since it was 12:00 at night currently, hardly anyone was awake, so they didn't have to wait that long.

"so.. what's your name?" the doctor asked, grabbing a clipboard as he got comfortable in one of those swivel chairs, once they were in a room. there was a long silence as minkyung continued to stare into space, not replying at all — just keeping her hands in her lap silently.

"her name is kim minkyung," nayoung rushed out, just as she noticed a shadow forming behind her. bad time, kang yebin, she thought, wanting to roll her eyes. "and she was diagnosed with amnesia years ago. we think it's back. she forgets many things and blanks out more times. can you help us with a diagnosis to let us know if we're right?"