🔺ELEVEN🔻

a/n: i think i need to make this story move a little faster. chapter eleven and i'm still nowhere near the final rising action... oh welllll. enjoy the fluff + the long(er) chappy!

• • •

yebin stood outside the building, admiring the pastel walls and bright exterior. flowers decorated the whole outside, many types and colors making the lot vibrant and enthusiastic.

as she looked closer inside, she could see the faintest hint of light, illuminating on a billion flowers. the ghost smiled, realizing that the place was, in fact, a flower shop. curious, yebin checked the time. 4:50.

although the younger knew that she could fly through the walls at any moment, the ghost knew that minkyung could easily sense that yebin was inside, invisible or not. so instead, yebin waited patiently outside, admiring the passing cars and flowers. finally, the door opened — ten minutes had seemed to pass quickly. out came a breathtaking brunette, her dark eyes shining mystically in the moonlight; kim minkyung.

the girl looked in the direction of yebin and smiled. the ghost swore that her heart stopped. well, if she had one, anyways. it would have. shut up, it stopped in her dreams, okay?

"yebinie," minkyung sang lightly, her voice like silk. "come inside. i have a surprise for you." minkyung disappeared into the building, yebin quickly going through the walls to join her. as soon as she stepped in, the extraordinary smell of different flowers and perfumes overtook her. yebin stumbled slightly due to the strong smells, but her breath was taken away as soon as her eyes landed on the interior. multiple flowers were in pots, tangled on the walls and the floors.

each type of flower had every color possible. they surrounded the room, the volume of the room littered with flowers. it was almost a jungle; a very beautiful, flowery jungle. as the ghost looked up, she noticed a small path cleared, and she started flying slightly above it, letting it lead her to another room. as she entered, she saw a large table that took up nearly half of the room, multiple things on the table. from the distance she couldn't really make it out, considering that the room was the size of a gym. but other then the table, nothing filled the room.

yebin floated to the table and when she got a clear view, her (non-existent) heart froze — on the table, were every single flower that yebin had gotten minkyung. all of them. and there were five of every kind, different colors of the same type of flower.

and then a voice came from behind yebin; "do you like it?"

the ghost whirled around and, knowing that minkyung didn't see her, said "i love it." knowing where the ghost was, minkyung walked forward, standing close to where yebin's voice came from. "i-i... i wanted to surprise you. i know that your birthday is coming up and..."

yebin smiled, appearing for the older girl. "yes. it is. and i love it. it's amazing." the ghost took a step forward, interlocking her hand with the human's. minkyung blushed, her cheeks warming up at the sudden contact. yebin used her other hand to sweep the hair from minkyung's eyes before slowly, slowly, planting a light kiss on minkyung's lips.

it was soft and sweet, the ghost gently caressing minkyung's hand as she continued to let the kiss sink in. minkyung melted into the kiss, enjoying the taste of candy she now had. the ghost's lips were nice, she couldn't lie — she wanted more. when the two finally pulled apart, minkyung wanted more, but instead enjoyed the warm embrace the ghost provided.

the two stayed like that for many minutes before yebin began to feel somewhat tired from staying visible for too long. "hold on," the ghost whispered, letting minkyung get up before disappearing. "i love you," yebin whispered quietly, wishing that they were both alive to truly enjoy this amazing moment.

"i love you more."

"impossible. i love you most."