〰️FIFTEEN〰️

"wait, unnie, wait up!"

nayoung giggled, covering her mouth slightly as she waited for her girlfriend to hurry the fuck up. of course, they hadn't been dating very long, but the two had nearly become inseparable.

"i need to tell you something." right as kyulkyung sounded serious, nayoung's posture straightened and her eyes locked with the younger's. every time the younger with the jet black hair would speak in a serious tone, nayoung would worry.

it was a habit.

"it's... about, uh, minkyung."

nayoung rolled her eyes, clearly displeased with the short-winded description. "she's acting weird," kyulkyung continued rambling, her eyes burning holes in the floorboard. "apparently, yewon said that she's been more in a... daze then usual? i dunno."

nayoung's eyes widened when she heard this, fear and irrationality taking over her whole body. acting only on instinct, nayoung dropped her books and ran to where she knew minkyung would be.

not this again.

•••

a/n: this story is becoming so bad. everything was perfect, then all of a sudden i get anxious at the speed and now it's just... too fast. this sequel is so bad, i may delete it soon ): i'm so unimpressed with my work. ugh. i'm sorry.