the bodyguard - b. urie

wow another brendon one go me

--

"you don't seem like the body guard type." was something y/n was used to hearing often, though it never changed her mindset.

this time it was different. usually random people would tell her that, trying to urge her into leaving her job. but this was different. this was the person she'd be protecting, and he was doubting her. within seconds, y/n had rolled up her sleeves and pinned him to the ground, brendon not aware of what was happening until he was facedown on the floor, his hands pinned and her sitting on his lower back, clutching his wrists.

"considering the fact that i was the bodyguard for celebrities like ryan reynolds, you, brendon urie, won't be a problem." she remarked emotionlessly, standing up and holding out her hand.

brendon grabbed her hand and pulled himself up, clearing his throat. "sassy, i like it." he cracked his knuckles, sending her a smile. "does the beautiful stone pillar of a woman have a name?" y/n nodded, sending him a neutral look. "y/n l/n." he was right, she was a stone pillar of a woman. but she couldn't care less.

y/n had to look up, as brendon towered over her, but it didn't change the fact that she would easily kick his ass in .5 seconds if she wanted to.

she had to prove she could handle brendon. she could easily carry him, keep away crazy fans, basically she could do whatever she needed to to protect him

brendon sent her home. she was to move in tomorrow. they'd have to spend hours together daily.

you might think it would be good to get along with him, right?

it's hard to get along with a person who does nothing but sit and read until there was a reason to do her job.

he spent weeks trying to get her to talk, but she just ignored him unless she thought she was in danger. y/n was pretty emotionless on the outside. she had learned to bottle up everything the second she started this job.

"y'know, ryan reynolds didn't try to make me speak." she remarked, not looking up from her book for a second. brendon rolled his eyes and went to his room. he felt like an eight year old who had a crush on his babysitter. she was right there, yet so far out of his reach. all the other ladies he'd met loved him, why couldn't she?

brendon had spent hours creating a plan on how to get a few words out of her, should he threaten firing her? should he not force her and just forget about it? god, why did she have to be so pretty?

he slammed his fist against the wall im frustration, which grabbed y/n's attention. she set down her book and stomped into the room, throwing the door open.

"what the hell do you think you're doing, urie?" y/n asked, leaning against the doorframe with an eyebrow raised. he straightened himself up, clearing his throat.

"i should go." was his only reply. he pushed past her, she snatched his wrist at the last second. y/n kicked his legs out from under him and pinned him down. he groaned in pain and sent her a confused look.

"y/n. off."

"brendon. no."

he sighed, rolling his eyes. "oh, so you speak now?" y/n smiled smugly. "you've been bothering me for weeks, it's only fair that i get revenge."

"get off or you're fired." brendon threatened, making her shrug. "you like me too much to fire me yet. you wouldn't wanna lose me."

he furrowed his brows, it's like she was reading his mind. the confused expression on brendon's face basically confirmed y/n's suspicions, which lead to her laughing.

"you're so easy to read, brendon." she got off of him, heading back to her chair and picking her book back up. brendon dusted himself off and sighed. he was more than in love.

"it's nice of you to stare at me, but can you go relax for a while? i'm not done reading."

he sighed and went back to his room, poking his head out for a moment to talk to y/n. "the dog dies at the end, by the way."

she scrunched up her nose, slamming the book that had just been spoilef for her down. "brendon, you little shit! you better run!"

they ran around his large home until y/n caught up and tackled him onto the couch. they both laughed together, kind of cuddling.

she was falling love with this little shit, wasn't she?