🎃 friday the 13th - patrick stump x reader

"this movie is stupid, and it isn't real. man up." y/n remarked to her boyfriend, who was hiding half of his face under the blankets. patrick huffed and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close protectively. she held out the popcorn bowl and let him have a handful.

"it's scary, okay?"  patrick whined, eating some of the popcorn to distract himself from the gorey scene happening on their large tv. the surround sound made it worse for him. the second the credits rolled, patrick sighed in relief and ate more popcorn. "ugh i hate that stupid movie." he muttered.

y/n got up off the couch and crouched infront of the dvd player, hitting eject. she knew how much patrick hated horror movies. dragging her finger along the dozens of cases of movies, looking for the rest of the Friday The 13th movies.

"aha!" she pulled friday the 13th part ii out, concealing it from her boyfriend. he peered at the case, squinting. "what is that?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

"you'll see." she replied mischeviously,  inserting the disk into the dvd player.

"y/n no!" patrick exclaimed as the title appeared on screen. she hopped back onto the couch, cuddling him.

--

the movie was almost over, y/n was drifting off to sleep. her head was rested on patrick's chest. even in her slumber, she could feel his chest moving up and down. he constantly ran his fingers through her hair, sighing softly to himself.

patrick was about to pass out himself when a loud noise on the tv startled him. the infamous killer Jason Voorhees had killed another teenage girl. he screamed and put a hand over his heart. The poor guy didn't sleep for the rest of the night.