silly parties - brendon urie x reader

y/n wasn't big on parties. in fact, she hated parties, especially the ones with no purpose but 'fun'. what was the point of celebrating nothing? her friends, pete, andy, joe and patrick dragged her to some rich people party again. music was blaring loudly, the dance floor was full of the band's friends, some of which she knew. but none of them bothered to talk to her, y/n was seen as unimportant at parties like thiz because she wasn't some celebrity.

y/n was sat in a booth in the corner, sipping a glass of lemon water. alone and quite bored, she watched as girls with barely any clothes grinded on who y/n hopes was their boyfriends, but who could tell. she straightened her posture when a man in somewhat fancy attire and clutching a cocktail in his hand caught her eye. his soft, plump lips curled into a grin as he caught her staring. she immeadiately looked down at her drink in embarassment.

"did i happen to catch your eye?" she heard who she assumed was the man from mere seconds ago purr, sitting across from her in the booth. y/n bit her lip, only glancing up once to get a better look at him.

yep, he was stunning.

"i mean," she paused, taking a sip of her water, "i suppose you could put it that way."

"urie, brendon. does the pretty face have a name?" he inquired, sipping his cocktail. upon further inspection she noticed it was a lime dai  quiri. y/n nodded and smiled confidently.

"y/n."

"well, miss y/n, you look bored, so how about we get out of here?" he crossed his arms and leaned forwards, across the table. she shook her head and sighed.

"that's sweet, but you're drunk, you can't drive," she said cautiously. he nodded.

"alright then, you drive."

her eyes widened, taken aback. he waved the keys infromt of her face, dropping then next to her drink. she couldn't help herself, she took the keys and left without warning, assuming he'd follow; and he did. there were five expensive looking cars. brendon caught up to her and pointed to the fanciest car. it looked very very expensive.

y/n hopped in the front seat, brendon getting in the passenger seat. she was incredibly careful not to damage his expensive car as she drove to get some fast food. thats when brendon looked over at her with a smile as he started digging through the glovebox. she barely noticed, focused on ordering. once she payed and pulled out of the drive through, y/n started coughing.

"what's that sm- brendon!" she saw the handsome man smoking a joint with a smirk on his face. she stopped at a red light and threw it out the window, glaring. he put his hands up in his defense while trying not to chuckle.

"i don't smoke, keep that shit away from me," she warned with a tiny smile, amused by the situation. while driving, brendon tapped her shoulder and mumbled directions. that continued for a while.

"left."

"now go straight ahead."

"right- no wrong way. make a u-turn."

"park here."

y/n groaned and lead the car to a dramatic halt. he got out of the car and opened the door for her, taking the keys and locking the door as he lead her to a beautiful hill. upon the hill was trees with cherry blossoms, fully bloomed, decorating rhe scenery.

"it's beautiful!" y/n said in awe, smiling. brendon looked down at the slightly shorter girl and lead her atop the hill.

"not as beautiful as you."

--

happy 2019 folks! this is bad and thats ok