Suga [BTS]

Annyeong, my lovely chingus ! Another one from me for you guys ! Enjoy !!

You got home from work, all tired, your body all sore. You opened the door to your shared home with your friend, Yoon Gi.

Expecting him to be home by now and be awake, you were disappointed to see the living room all quiet, no sound. He's usually always awake, waiting for you to come home.

You dropped your bags onto the sofa and went to the kitchen to make yourself dinner.

Before you started cooking, you thought Yoon Gi might actually be home already so, you went up to his bedroom and opened the door to see him fast asleep on the bed.

You went back down to the kitchen and started cooking dinner for the two of you and after a while, you felt someone's head on one of your shoulder and an arm on the other. Knowing it was Yoon Gi, you smiled.

" What's up, sleepy head ? " you asked while cooking.

" What are you cooking ? " he asked lazily. You could see he was half asleep.

" I'm grilling some meat. " you simply said and his eyes widened. He sneakily took a piece and put it into his mouth. You immediately turned around and hit him.

" Yah ! " you shouted. He ran away and peeked through the side of the kitchen door frame.

" We're going to end up eating it anyways. " he said cheekily and you smiled as you went back to cooking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Dinner's ready ! " you shouted and Yoon Gi started sprinting down to the dining table, eager to eat.

" Also, I've got a surprise for you. It's in your room. " Yoon Gi said as he munched on his dinner.

You ate a bit and went up to your room to see the surprise.

You opened the door to see a brown box with several holes on it. You walked towards it slowly, there was soft sound coming from the inside. You were scared of what it was since Yoon Gi tend to do pranks on you. You turned to see Yoon Gi, laying on the side of your door frame, smiling at you.

" What's that ? " you asked and he simply smiled. You walked towards the box and sat on the bed beside it and put the box on your lap. Before you open it, for one last time, you looked up at Yoon Gi.

" Open it. " he said and you opened it slowly to be met with a cute little puppy. You smiled in an instant, dropped the cover and carefully picked up the small brown poodle. You couldn't believe that Yoon Gi, your roommate, was the one who got you a pet dog.

" What's the occasion ? " you asked, making sure he wasn't scamming you. He only shrugged and left. You let the dog down on the floor to let it roam around as you ran to catch up with Yoon Gi, only to ask the exact same question.

" Nothing. I only passed a pet shop and the poodle reminded me of you so I got it for you. " he said and laid on his own bed.

" Well, since you bought it for me, let's take care of it together. " you cheered and he got up and stared at you creepily.

" You know I don't like dogs. " he muttered and laid back down. You rolled your eyes at him.

" Why are you so stupid at times ? We're living together. Either ways, you're going to see it everyday. " You said and he got back up again, realising what he has done to himself.

" Why didn't I think of that !?!? " he yelled and walked past you and into your room where the dog is. You thought he was going to bring it back to the pet shop but when you saw the sight, you couldn't believe it was happening.

Yoon Gi was sitting on your bed, slowly stroking the dog. After a few seconds, he turned around to face you and smiled.

" Let's name him Holly. " you smiled at the name. You nodded as he continued to play with the dog, or as you should call, Holly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was late at night and Yoon Gi had went to bed but you couldn't sleep. You could hear Holly whimpering. You got up from your bed to see Holly cowering at the corner of your room. You groaned and picked him up. You turned on the lights of your room and he stopped whimpering. You set Holly down on your bed and laid beside him as you stroked him.

As you watched as Holly fell asleep, you realised that there was a ribbon tied around his neck. You slowly undo the ribbon and got it off Holly without getting him to wake up. On the ribbon, hung a folded piece of paper. You opened the folded paper to see Yoon Gi's handwriting.

Leave your ring finger empty for me, would you ?

You smiled. Yoon Gi was never the type to get close with any girl and even talk to one but oddly, you were an exception.

It was in school, when you two first met. You were a transfer student and had no friends but Yoon Gi, he approached you first. So many people came over to you to ask what you did to him or how you knew him and told you that he never once approached a girl first. You were the first.

He would spend every day and night in his room, his friends said, he could even reach the point of forgetting to eat. When he first asked you to be his housemate, his reason was that he didn't have enough money to buy a house and wanted to buy one together with a friend.

You thought he'd be like what his friends said, locked up inside his room all day. To your surprise, it was the total opposite. He would wake up first every morning, wake you up, watch you cook and barely spend any time locked up inside his room. At some point, he would even sleep in your room, on the floor, with a sleeping bag.

Now, you finally know the reason of every action he made and why you were an exception.

You went to Yoon Gi's door room, about to knock, when he opened the door. His bed head greeting you. He looked so sleepy but when he saw you, his eyes widened in shock, as he was about to bump into you.

" What are you doing awake ? It's really late. " he scratched his head and went past you to grab a glass of water. He was drinking as you watched him. He was starting to get uncomfortable so he stopped and turned to look at you.

" What are you up to ? " he asked and you curled your eyebrows at him. He was getting scared at why you're not speaking.

" Uh, did you hurt your throat or something ? " he asked again as he pointed at his throat.

" I'm confused. " you simply said.

" Confused at what ? " he drank his water again.

" I'm confused at why you like me. " you muttered and he almost spat out his drink. You chuckled as you knew you caught him off guard.

" What makes you think that I like you ? " he tried to hide his embarrassed face. You showed him the piece of paper and you saw him blush harder. You laughed at him and made him face you.

" So, will you ? " he asked softly as he looked at you with puppy dog eyes. You smiled and nodded. Immediately, he jumped and cheered around the dining room before you laughed and shut him up so that he wouldn't wake the neighbours and Holly up.

" Sorry. " he said and smiled cheekily, you couldn't help but smile at him. He caught you off guard this time by giving you a peck on the lips as he ran back to his room and locked the door.

You shook your head as you smiled at the guy who's now your boyfriend.

That's everything. You can always request one shots that you want to read. Don't forget to vote and comment. xx

-PW