Hyunsik [BTOB]

Annyeong, my lovely chingus!!! This one's a requested one shot from hyungie_djy !!! Enjoy !!!

" I think I'm sick. " Hyun Sik told the members. He was holding onto his forehead to feel the heat as he walked to the living room of the dorm to only drop on the couch and groan with a tired expression on his face. Eun Kwang looked at Hyun Sik before rolling his eyes.

" Don't lie to me. This is our job, you can't just say you're sick and get away with it. " Eun Kwang grabbed his phone and gestured the guys to leave the dorm and get to work.

Hyun Sik couldn't fight with the leader and nobody was supporting him which made him go along with the schedule.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They were in a photoshoot for a brand deal and Hyun Sik was starting to lose focus and strength. The members thought Hyun Sik was just fooling around which made Il Hoon nudge Hyun Sik a little to make him focus more. Hyun Sik looked at the younger boy with an annoyed expression before looking back at the camera, trying his best to gather up all his strength and work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They were given a 5 minute break and the 7 boys went to the dressing room to take a little break. The maknae line immediately went for the food to eat but froze half way when they saw the scene that occurred right in front of them.

" I don't know what is up with you but it's not fun to keep re-doing the photos just because you're too lazy to do anything today. Look, if you're really that lazy, why don't you just deal with this and work faster then we can go back home earlier. The photographer has to deal with us too many times just because you're too busy being lazy. " Eun Kwang scolded Hyun Sik who was sitting on the couch, looking at the ground. Hyun Sik couldn't focus on anything Eun Kwang said because his mind was losing focus on everything, everything was a blur to him.

Their manager walked in after hearing all the ruckus from outside and shut the door behind after analysing the situation. He sat Eun Kwang down on the chair in front of the mirror before grabbing a bottle of water to let Hyun Sik drink. He opened the cap before giving it to Hyun Sik who grabbed it with all the strength he can muster, which wasn't a lot.

" Hyun Sik, are you okay? " the manager asked him as he grabbed the bottle with no balance and have some of the water spill out. Hyun Sik managed to look up at the manager, smile weakly and stand up.

" Y-yeah, I'm fine. " he lied, he didn't want to have the manager or Eun Kwang scold him again and he'd much rather suffer physically than mentally.

" Okay, if you're feeling unwell, just tell me. " The manager put his hand on Hyun Sik shoulder before leaving the room. Eun Kwang scoffed before leaving the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They proceeded with the photoshoot and Hyun Sik tried his best to hold onto himself. After a few minutes passed, the boys went to check the pictures to see what looks good and what should be corrected. Hyun Sik didn't bother and immediately went to sit down. Min Hyuk saw this and went to their manager.

" Hyung, before we arrive, Hyun Sik said that he was sick, back in the dorm. " Min Hyuk whispered to the manager who asked him to continue. " But, Eun Kwang scolded him for lying about that. "

The manager looked at Min Hyuk.

" Was he lying? " the manager asked.

" At first, I thought he was but, I don't think he's lying anymore. " Min Hyuk said and quickly went to the group. He didn't want to be known as the one who told on Eun Kwang but he was worried for Hyun Sik's health.

The manager then went to Hyun Sik and held his shoulder. Hyun Sik turned his attention to the manager before smiling weakly again.

" Do you need to go to the hospital? " The manager asked, making sure the boy is alright. Hyun Sik shook his head and went back to leaning his head onto his hand.

" Alright! A couple more pictures and we're done. " The photographer shouted out and the boys went back to shooting again.

It was then that Hyun Sik has reached his limit.

" Hyun Sik, can you do another pose? " The photographer asked as all the members looked at Hyun Sik who nodded weakly but before any of them could focus on the shoot, Hyun Sik lost all balance and dropped to the floor. Everyone immediately ran towards Hyun Sik to make sure he's alright.

" Someone get the van! " Min Hyuk shouted as the manager carried Hyun Sik to the van. The other members followed and Eun Kwang walked last, feeling guilty for all the words he said to Hyun Sik and not believing him when he should.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They arrived at the hospital. Hyun Sik got some check-up and the members waited outside for the doctor.

When the doctor came out of the room, the members immediately ran towards the doctor, asking about Hyun Sik.

" He's okay, he just needed some rest. You can enter the room now but he's still unconscious. " the doctor bowed before leaving. The members, too, bowed at the doctor before entering the room to see Hyun Sik asleep, on the hospital bed.

" Hyung, you really shouldn't be too hard on Hyun Sik hyung. " Sung Jae told Eun Kwang who sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a few hours, Hyun Sik finally woke up. All of the members immediately surround him. Hyun Sik smiled at the look of the members face.

" We're so sorry for not believing in you. We should've known better. " Min Hyuk apologised for the while group. Hyun Sik shook his head, indicating that they didn't have to apologise.

" I'm sorry for being so tough on you. I should be the one who takes care and pays attention to the members. I didn't take my job of being the leader seriously and this is all my fault. I should've believed in you and let you rest at home instead of pressuring you to work with us. It's my responsibility and I didn't do it properly. I'm so sorry. " Eun Kwang apologised, he couldn't bear to look at Hyun Sik's face. Hyun Sik didn't mind, he knew that Eun Kwang has a lot to do as the leader and that it wasn't an easy job to be one.

" It's okay, we make mistakes all the time. I should've properly taken care of myself. After all, it's not your job to keep me healthy, that's my own job. You guys have your own responsibility and I shouldn't have to worry and disturb you just because I'm sick. " Hyun Sik smiled at Eun Kwang who finally looked at Hyun Sik.

" Still, I'm so sorry. " Eun Kwang apologised again and Hyun Sik just smiled as he gestured for Eun Kwang to come near him and gave him a big hug.

The other members smiled at the moment and interrupted them by joining on the hug.

" Don't worry, we'll take good care of each other next time! " Chang Sub said as he put an arm around the maknae.

Also, if any of you are looking to buy some K-Pop merch, check out the link in my bio. You get a 10% discount if you use my code "goldmak1997", happy shopping!!!

Reminder : you can request a one shot. Comment down the artist/group and, if you want a specific one, genre. 

I'd like to mention once again that hyungie_djy is the one who requested this one shot and I hope you like it. xx

-PW