Shownu [Monsta X]

Annyeong, my lovely chingus ! Here's another one ! Just a heads up, this one shot isn't a fluff one, it's more violent and well, bloody. Also, for those who don't know, Shownu's real name is Hyun Woo and I use his real name instead of his stage name.

" I love him, okay. He's a good guy, you're just paranoid. " Ji Na said. You were sitting across from your best friend, Ji Na, in a cafe. You have been very disturbed by her boyfriend who she has dated for a month now. She doesn't realise what you see since she's too blinded over his love for her.

" I swear to you, he's not what or who you think he is. " you whispered. Before Ji Na could reply you, her boyfriend, Hyun Woo, appeared through the door of the cafe. He smiled at you and sat beside Ji Na as she gave him a peck on the lips.

You guys talked a bit when Ji Na had to pick up her phone as someone was calling her. She went outside of the cafe to pick up the call and you were left alone with Hyun Woo. He glared at you.

" I know what you're trying to do, you're trying to get Ji Na to believe you. Well, let me tell you something, don't even try, or I'll kill you. " he warned me before Ji Na entered the cafe again and sat with us.

" H-hey, who was that ? " you asked Ji Na, scared of Hyun Woo's words. Ji Na eyed you suspiciously and proceeded to answer your question but you weren't focusing on her. You were watching Hyun Woo. He was watching people pass by outside and his side view was shown. On his neck, you could see a tattoo, like any other but this one is different. It was covering a scar, not only that, you recognised the tattoo. It was a green coloured dragon tattoo. You couldn't remember where you've seen the exact tattoo.

Before you could get a good glimpse of it, Ji Na pulled you off from your chair and linked her arm with yours. She pulled you out of the cafe and you could feel Hyun Woo following you two close behind. In the corner of your eye, you could see Hyun Woo watching you two closely from behind and you start to grip harder onto Ji Na's hands.

" What is it ? " she asked but you couldn't answer her. You've tried telling her for so many times, it's useless now. You simply shook your head and Ji Na pulled her attention away from you to look at the surroundings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Days have passed and you haven't been able to mention Hyun Woo to Ji Na. She's too blinded to see that but you just wanted to protect your best friend. You've seen Hyun Woo harassing lots of people behind Ji Na's back. Lots of people, as in lots of Ji Na's friends. Sometimes, it reached to the point of the person bleeding or getting fractured and has to leave for the hospital. No one dared to get close to Ji Na ever since Hyun Woo harassed them. Oddly, Hyun Woo never touched you, even though you're the closest to Ji Na. You were getting more and more scared of what he'll do to you in the future.

You got into the library to see Ji Na sitting on one of the tables, studying. You sat across from her and she smiled at you when she saw you. You looked around cautiously for any signs of Hyun Woo, when you saw the coast was clear, you spoke up to Ji Na.

" Ji Na-yah. Can you just leave Hyun Woo ? He could hurt you, I've seen him done it to so many people before. " you said and Ji Na just rolled her eyes.

" Can you stop it already ? He's not going to hurt me, I'm sure of it. " she muttered and went back to studying. You finally gave up and started studying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few days later, you were back at home, watching running man through your laptop when your phone buzzed, signalling a text. You picked it up and checked the message to see one from Ji Na.