Eui Jin [UNB/BigFlo]

Annyeong, my lovely chingus !!! This is for ya'll UNMEs. I've been obsessed with UNB for a while now. STAN UNB BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE. lol, enjoy !!! 

" Yong Sun-ah, are you sure you're fine? You just mistook the straw for your pen and the straw was in your drink. " your brother said. He was sitting across from you as you were working on the plans for The Unit.

" I'm fine. " you said but your tone gave away. You've been working nonstop for a whole month ever since The Unit started. You had to plan the time and schedules of the girls and boys, pick up a topic for the stages and style the concept of each stage. You were managing The Unit. You always got more work after each meeting and just a few hours ago, you were in The Unit meeting.

You are now sitting in a cafe with your older brother whom you just met up with. He was going to drive you home but when he arrived, he saw that you were working on something, so he decided to stay for a while with you.

" You know, you can never lie. You're shit at it. " he muttered as he took a sip from his coffee.

" So are you. Our whole family is, but we lie anyways. " you said as you continued working.

" Why did you even take up this job? You never worked on survival shows, especially not ones that does an actual group. " he asked and you sighed as you packed up, ready to leave.

" I told you, I wanted to try something new. Plus, they gave me extra cash, why not take up the offer when you can? "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You are now laying on your bed which was piled with papers for The Unit. You were working when your phone rang. You picked it up.

" Hello? " you asked and the voice on the next line broke you into a smile.

" Are you still working?"

" Yeah. They're planning to give you guys something else to work on. " you said. The next concept will be of where the mentors picked the group that will go against each other.

" Will.....you tell me? " Kwang Suk asked. You chuckled, he always asked this question every time you mentioned about working on something new.

" No, that'd be cheating. I'm not letting you cheat on this, especially because you are my friend. " you smiled.

" Okay, fineee. I'll just work with it tomorrow. Watch, I'll win against everyone this time. " you laughed.

You became friends with Kwang Suk when you met him in Hit The Stage, which you worked on.

" If you lose, we'll stop being friends. " you joked.

" Yeah, whatever. Even if I lost, you can't get away from me. I know you love me. Anyways, I have to go now. See you tomorrow, 'JLo' " he teased and hung up.

Kwang Suk started calling you JLo after he made you admit your love for Eui Jin. You saw Eui Jin's performance and somehow it managed to sweep you off your feet. Although you talk to Eui Jin once in a while, you two weren't close. JLo is basically the opposite of Lo-J which was Eui Jin's stage name before. Also because you love Jennifer Lopez.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recording for the day was over and you were sitting in a room full of chairs, just enjoying the silence, before your lovely Kwang Suk, AKA Feeldog, ruined the silence.

" AYO JLO ! " he shouted as he passed through the door.

" I know you hate me but do you really have to shout? " you sighed teasingly.