Jae Min [NCT]

Annyeong, my lovely chingus! Another one shot...again, this one came from me posting it in Wattpad Amino first and I thought some of you might like it. This one is kinda short but hope you like it! Enjoy!!!

Hye Bin, the school's quiet little girl, has a crush on Jae Min, the school's bad boy. Jae Min has never physically bullied anyone before but he'd scream at people who would cower in fear and he'd kick cans around. Nobody has figured out why he acts like this since he was the soft and cute little boy back then.

Hye Bin and Jae Min used to be friends. They were together during school, and sometimes out but one day, they just drifted apart.

Hye Bin finally took all her courage and wrote a confession letter to Jae Min, but keeping it as a secret admirer thing.

Hey, it's me, your secret admirer.

I know you probably won't like me back so I'm just giving you this letter to tell you how I feel.

I can't help but think of you. It's always at school, during class. It really distracts me.

It's been quite some time since I first fell for you and I don't regret it, although I don't think you'll feel comfortable with me. I've always had this feeling that you never liked me but I have no idea why but either ways, I still like you.

your secret admirer

Hye Bin slipped her letter into Jae Min's locker. She was also hoping that if he knew that it was her, he'd go to her and tell her that he doesn't feel that way about her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the end of the school day and Hye Bin was hiding near Jae Min's locker to see his reaction towards the letter.

She watched as he opened up the letter and read it. She saw as Jae Min folded back the letter and his friend whispered something at his ear. Jae Min's expression switched from expressionless to disgusted, giving a scoff in between, before tearing the letter and threw it in a nearby trash bin.

Jae Min shut his locker and the two of them walked out the school door. Hye Bin could sense his friend smirking at her as they passed. Jae Min didn't even glance at her.

All Hye Bin could feel was heartbroken. She felt like she could cry but held it in.

I guess confessing wasn't a great idea afterall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jae Min opened the letter from Hye Bin, not knowing it was from her, and read it.

Another dumb love lettter, ugh

" Hye Bin wrote that. I saw her slip it in earlier " said his best friend.

The thought of Hye Bin annoyed Jae Min that it made him tear her letter and threw it down the trash.

As they walked past Hye Bin in the hallway, Jae Min didn't bother giving her a glance. All he could think of was how dare she.

The school doesn't know, she doesn't remember, only he does. Even his best friend didn't remember. They all have no idea.

No idea that she hurt him.

She changed him.

Reminder : you can request a one shot. Comment down the artist/group and, if you want a specific one, genre. 

I haven't quite been posting one shots that aren't post in Wattpad Amino for a while now, mainly because I don't have a lot of ideas up in my brain without a trigger. It's easier for me to write if there's a topic unless I purposely find one but no worries, at least I'm publishing them. Anyways, hope you liked it and don't forget to vote and comment. xx

-PW