San [ATEEZ]

Annyeong, my lovely chingus! Before I start, I just wanna state out that some of you may have also seen this one shot in Wattpad Amino as I wrote it for my challenge on the Fanfiction Club. But for those who wants to read it here, I've put it here too.

" You are the love of my life and I can't imagine my life without you. " San kneeled down on one foot and took out a box which revealed an engagement ring. " Soo Jin, will you marry me? "

Soo Jin and San were in a park, where they first met. They've been dating for about 5 years when San decided to tie the knot.

Soo Jin broke down in tears and nodded as she gave him a hug and a kiss, everyone around them saw the scene and cheered to congratulate them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A couple of months passed and they finally went on with the wedding after planning for so long.

Soo Jin was in a beautiful eggshell white dress with laces and had flowers tied around her bun as she walked down the aisle, smiling at her future husband.

As they touched hands and looked each other in the eye, they said they vows and finally kissed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Years later, they finally moved into a house and out of their apartment to welcome their bundle of joy.

Soo Jin was having her baby shower as San was out for work.

" Congratulations! So, how's the little boy doing? " Soo Jin's aunt touched Soo Jin's belly.

" Uhm, actually, she's a girl. " Soo Jin smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soo Jin finally had her baby girl, Sunny, and she was now 3 years old.

Sunny was tucked in and all ready to go to bed, waiting for her mother to sing her to sleep.

Soo Jin sat on the edge of the bed as she patted Sunny's belly whilst she sang the usual lullaby.

As Soo Jin sang each line, flashbacks came to mind.

" You are my sunshine "

" She's beautiful, I can't believe that she's our daughter. Let's name her Sunny. " San said as he held his daughter in his arms and stared at her lovingly.

" My only sunshine "

" We've been friends for a while now and I know this is a long shot but I'm just going to go for it anyways. Soo Jin, I've liked you since the moment I met you and I don't think that feeling will go away for quite some time so, will you be my girlfriend? "

" You make me happy "

" You have been the love of my life ever since the first moment I looked into your eyes. I thought to myself, I should hold on to her, and I'm glad I did. I couldn't imagine my life without you and I don't want one without you. I'll stick by you, through thick and thin, and I'll never let you go. " San said as he smiled at Soo Jin who was in tears and had to give her vows next.

" San, my sunshine, you have been the best thing that has ever happened to me and I couldn't ask for more. You were, not only my sunshine, but my happiness too. You gave me wings when I couldn't fly and you brought a smile to my face when I'm down. You made everything so easy and that's what I want in life, I want you in my life, forever. "

" When skies are grey "

" I don't know if you'll like this news but you'll have to sit down for this. " Soo Jin said to San who just came home from work, exhausted. She made him sit down on the bed, anxious. He gulped and Soo Jin shut her eyes as she said the next few words. " I'm pregnant. "

The next thing that happened was that Soo Jin was lifted off the ground, San giving her little pecks on the cheeks and lips.

" You made me worry for nothing. "

" You never know, dear "

" I'm sorry. I don't want to say goodbye, but I guess I have to. " San said as Soo Jin was crying and gripping onto his hand. " Take good care of her, sing to her since I can't anymore. I love you, never forget me. " he gave a last smile before his hands loosened and the cardiac monitor gave out a loud sound, indicating a flatline.

He's gone.

" How much I love you "

As Soo Jin was about to sing the last line, she gave Sunny, who was fast asleep, a kiss on the forehead as a tear streamed down her face.

" Please don't take my sunshine away "

A/N:

Reminder : you can request a one shot. Comment down the artist/group and, if you want a specific one, genre. 

I've been loving doing angst these days so yeah, most of my stories ends up being a lil bit angsty. Anyways, hope you liked it and don't forget to vote and comment. xx

-PW