Chapter 2

Meeting the skylanders was fun. Andrew got to learn about all ten elements: fire, earth, water, air, magic, tech, undead, life, light, and dark. But Andrew knew from the bottom of his heart that magic was his favorite element. Andrew remembered performing magic tricks in front of his parents. Most of them would fail, but the gleam on his parents' faces used to convince him that he did them right. Now Andrew was all alone, in Skylands, in a place his parents didn't even know about. A place where the elements of Earth were inside creatures, much different from Earth's animals. He knew that the elements made up Skylands as well, but would Andrew be part of one of them, or would he be the starting point of a new element? Maybe the human element, Andrew thought. The answer was in a short speech. made by Eon.

"Now that you have seen all the skylanders, I noticed you had fun, learned some new things, and expressed interest in the magic skylanders. Therefore, I hereby decree you a magic skylander, given the name 'Magic Man!'" That is what Eon happily said in his short speech, projected to Andrew and all Skylands. If you were in Skylands now, you wouldn't believe how happy and joyous the magic skylanders were to receive a new member! "Your training begins tomorrow, young skylander. Here is the body you will have. But don't worry, you will be able to change back to your human form with my help." A tech skylander, named Sprocket, displayed a hologram of a wizard costume there was a purple suit with a black tie, a sparkly top hat, and a very special magic wand, that will soon have all of its powers! "I LOVE IT," shouted Andrew. He then tried the real body on. It was a perfect fit! Andrew was so exited! "Like I said," Eon started. "You're training starts tomorrow. Have a good day." Eon opened the portal back to Earth. Andrew stepped on it, waved good-bye, and appeared next to his life-size portal in his bedroom closet. At that very moment, Andrew knew his life had changed dramatically.