Chapter 9

The ride to the battleground was painless and fun. But, the real painless thing about the trip back was discovering that the Kaos zombies had been freed, thanks to the Skylanders. Even better, they were fighting the other zombies! During the battle plan discussion, most of the humans that were freed didn't know about the skylanders, and used their instincts to fight the skylanders. But apparently the skylanders told the humans that they were their allies, which was a very good thing. Witen the humans and the skylanders fighting the rest of the Kaos Zombies were visible from Flynn's ship, Eon was very proud. Andrew and Flynn gasped in exitement at this sight. "This is amazing!" Andrew exclaimed. "And it will make our job a whole lot easier!" Flynn added. Flynn steered the ship to the battledground and landed near it. "Ok everyone, remember, stick to the plan!" Flynn shouted as the passengers ran off of his ship. Now with the trap team on the battleground, the Kaos Zombies were getting slain much faster. Andrew ran off behind Kaos' base as swiftly as he could, like a shadow. But it wasn't Andrew's best shadow mimic, because as soon as Andrew approached Kaos, (ready to capture him) Kaos turned around and knocked him back. "Well, well." Kaos started, evil accent used. "Look who decided to come back. Sure, you may have gotten rid of most of my zombies and brought the trap team here, but you'll never stop me! I've conquered pretty much all of Skylands and Earth. You see, little portal master, there's no stopping me!" Kaos let out an evil laugh, but Andrew stayed confident. "Kaos!" Eon shouted from about a half a mile away. Kaos turned around once again. "Why hello Eon!" Kaos called. Eon did not have a good look on his face. "Why have you done this?" Eon asked, looking around. Kaos smirked. "Why, it's just been my dream to conquer Skylands. You've known that. And now that I can conquer Earth as well, that just satisfies my dream, making it come true I guess.. Understand me now?" Kaos smiled, knowing that Eon would understand right away. Eon understood, but was still mad at Kaos. "So, Eon, we can do this the easy way or the hard way. You can surrender, or you can not surrender. But if you don't surrender, I don't think you'll like what I've planned. So, I'll ask this a second time, what's it gonna be?