Chapter 7

The elements, except Andrew and Eon, huddled together in 7 different groups. They were planning their attacks. As they Kaos-controlled zombies inched closer in straight limes, the elements huddled together and each element planned to take on a group of zombies. Just as the zombies were a foot away, the skylanders quickly turned around and started their attacks. Since the zombies were so close, the skylanders' attacks had more effect on the zombies and knocked them over, creating a "domino effect of death." Then, the elements split off again and took on the zombies with powerful attacks. On and on the battle went until the skylanders discovered a helpful secret. Each time a zombie was defeated, the zombie would return back to normal in human form!

Meanwhile, Andrew and Eon were at a different island than the zombies, and they were riding on Captain Flynn's ship. "Never thought you'd see zoomies...or whatever you call them in skylands!" Flynn exclaimed. "Zombies." Andrew corrected. "Right, Zombies. Sorry Magic Man." said Flynn. Andrew then nodded with a smile. "Flynn, we need you to take us to the trap team portals. Magic Man here came up with a plan to distract the zombies." Eon said confidently, while Andrew gave a sheepish grin. "BOOM! Now we can save Skylands...again. So, what's the plan, Magic Man? Hey, that rhymes!" All three of them were silent. "Never mind." said Flynn. "Just state the plan!" Andrew jumped back a little. "Okay, Okay. We're going to use the trap team villains to confuse the zombies. The zombies will think that the trap team are their allies, but the trap team will pretend to be their allies, but later the trap team will defeat them. But, Kaos could have programmed this zombies to tell the difference between the trap team and Kaos's minions. I'm not sure if this is gonna work, but it is totally worth trying." Eon smiled. "What a great plan, Andrew." Eon said. "Yeah, nice plan." said Flynn. "Now, let's go get the trap team!"