Chapter 6

Andrew was scared. What would Eon choose? "We're going to fight you no matter what happens, and we're going to win!" Eon said. Andrew's teeth clattered wildly like he was standing in the midst of a snowstorm. He elbowed Eon. "What about my parents? And the other humans?" Just at that moment, Kaos-controlled zombies fell from the sky. There were a million screens behind Kaos showing the confused and curious humans stepping on portals set on earth. "What am I going to do?" Andrew muttered to himself, loud enough so Spyro, who was behind him, could hear. "Magic Man?" Spyro quietly said. Andrew gasped and quickly turned around. "Spyro! T-T-The actual Spyro!" Andrew said with excitement. "No time for fanboying now!" Spyro said louder. "The Kaos-Controlled Zombies are multiplying and multiplying by the minute! Magic Man, your the most powerful skylander amongst all of us. Heck, your the controller of all elements for chocolate's sake! You can do this, you just have to believe in yourself." Andrew nodded and smiled. Believe in yourself. Trigger Happy came up behind Spyro. "Well said, Spyro." Trigger Happy said with an over smile. "Magic Man, you are the most powerful skylander. We know you can make a plan to help save Skylands. We know you can help us and lead us into battle." Andrew was grinning now. Stealth Elf approached Andrew. "Magic Man, you are a great hope to Skylands. We know you can help us, and this is your time to show Kaos what your made of. Go get 'em." Andrew felt super confident now. "Okay guys here's the plan. You guys fight off the zombies while I protect the most important parts of skylands and set shields all around the important area. It will take a while, and as you can see, there are a lot of zombies. But you guys are very powerful, and can take them out in no time. By the way, if any of you encounter Kaos, fetch me. Got it?" All of the skylanders nodded in agreement and ran off to tell the other skylanders. Some of them started fighting the Kaos-Controlled Zombies. Kaos gave an evil, loud chuckle, not realizing the plan at all."Nothing can stop me now!"