Chapter 11

Andrew slowly and carefully reached towards Kaos, and touched his bumpy, rough marks on his face. A flash of light was born, blinding Andrew for about a half a minute. Soon, Kaos was in a tiny chamber around Andrew's neck, like a necklace. Andrew took the necklace off and held it in front of him. "Hi Kaos." he said to the necklace. "YOU! YOUR RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS!" Kaos shouted with intense anger. "YOUR THE ONE THAT TRAPPED ME AND NOW I'M STUCK IN THIS HOT, TINY CHAMBER! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME?" Kaos replied, but he replied in a tiny squeak, like a mouse. "Kaos, I'm here to talk about something with you. I know it's your dream to take over Skylands, and your dream expanded when you were given the opportunity to take over Earth. But have you ever thought about why you wanted to take over these two worlds?" Andrew had a sad look on his face, and Eon was watching this whole conversation very carefully. Kaos, still stuck in the necklace, pondered this question, sighed, and gave his answer. "Well, I never really thought about it. It's just how my creators made me." Eon's feelings for Kaos suddenly grew. He had never known this before and inched a little closer to Andrew. "Kaos, do you see any of your creators right now?" Andrew span around really slowly with the necklace holding Kaos out in front of him. Kaos looked very closely and felt sorry for what he had done. There were floods, damage from tornadoes, trap holes, fire, spiky twigs, magic dust, metal bits, and released ghosts everywhere. Andrew also showed Kaos all of the skylanders and confused people. Drobot came up to Andrew and asked, "Magic Man, What's going on?" Andrew smiled. "Get these humans together and explained what happened. I'll make a speech later," he replied to the kind robot. Drobot nodded and headed towards the humans. Andrew started talking to Kaos again. It was clear that Kaos was getting emotional. "Look at all I've done." Kaos said, fighting back tears. "Kaos, this isn't the game. This is real life. You actualy exist, and all the humans can see it. You know, you don't have to be the bad guy. Your creators aren't here. Your like a genie. You have magical powers, and you can use them to create happiness. Do you even like being the bad guy?" Kaos shook his head, crying a little. "Of course you don't, all that hatred towards you. So, now the game is over. But the journey doesn't stop. Your not controlled by your creators anymore. Genie, your free." Kaos was crying his heart out now, and Andrew was starting to cry, too. But Eon still listened and teared up as well. Eon never knew such things about Kaos, and suprisingly, Andrew didn't either. "Magic Man, Thank you for believing in me. Thank you for basically making me realize I'm not controlled by my creators now. Yes, they're not here. Magic Man, I want to thank you for making a difference in my life, and making a difference for Skylands." Andrew smiled and smashed the necklace on the ground, letting Kaos out. "Now Magic Man," Kaos started, now speaking in his regular voice. "I've been inspired, and I want to make a difference too." Kaos gave Andrew a hug and then started repairing the damage he had caused, using powers he never would've thought he had. The skylanders smiled as Andrew stood on a pretty tall tree stump, ready to give a speech.