Chapter 10

"You know what Kaos?" Eon began. "We're not gonna surrender, you are." Kaos looked surprised, and Andrew was hopeful that Eon knew what he was doing. "I'm going to surrender, you say?" Kaos asked with a gallon of surprise. "Yeah, because right now, your going to get a serving of this! Elements, unite!" Eon shouted in reply. Now, Andrew was confused. What in the name of chocolate was Eon doing? While Andrew was thinking this, Stealth Elf, Drobot, Cynder, Prism Break, Gill Grunt, Spyro, Eruptor, and Whirlwind appeared before him, as quick as a lightning bolt flash. Each of the skylanders used their Wow-Pow Power on Kaos, letting Andrew view a fantastic show, knocking Kaos out once again. "Hurry, Magic Man, we don't have much time! Trap Kaos and Skylands and your home will be saved!" Andrew went into his own little world for a second. If he placed his hands on the unconscious Kaos, Skylands would be saved. If he placed his hands on Kaos, Earth would be saved and would be returned to normal. If he placed his hands on Kaos, he would save Earth. If he placed his hands on Kaos, he would save Skylands. He already was the reason that Earth and Skylands had united. He already was the reason skylanders had become in contact with humans. If he hadn't done this, the whole entire world wouldn't have been introduced to Skylands and the game Skylanders. If he hadn't done this, Eon would've never met him in person. If he hadn't done this, he would've never come to Skylands. Andrew flashed back to talking with Eon on his video game console. "Should I do this?" he had said.

"Yes you should." Eon had replied.

"What will my training be like?"

"You'll see."

Now, all of Andrew's training has all paid off. The time has come to end this war. This fight. The time had come to end this once and for all. The time has come to end his journey. But was the journey really over? Andrew had come so far. But then, Andrew realized this was no ordinary Skylands adventure, like the video games. The stories. Andrew didn't have to trap Kaos. He could just wait for him to become conscious again and Andrew could be part of more battle plans. But, he didn't want to risk failure. He didn't want to risk defeat. He wanted to change his future, and Skylands' too. Andrew came up with a plan, and it all started with Andrew placing his hands on the unconscious, sleeping Kaos.