Chapter 28- A

Athena POV...

"I sense uneasiness, within you," he says as a smirk curled on his face.

"Understatement of a century," I watch as he took the napkin from his lap and dried his mouth and sat up straight and gestured for me to continue, "you killed my friend, you poisoned me, put me in a coma, have ravens hunt me down as if I'm a piece of meat, and then you tell me to dig in as if you and I are some long lost buddies, I will ask you again before I lose my patience what do you want from me."

"You see you keep asking the wrong question, and please put away those playthings before you hurt yourself," I held the blades up before tossing them at his head, he held up one hand and stopped them before turning them to dirt, "you do realize you are in my head, in my world, and in here I know what's going on at all times, now have you figured it out yet?" 

I pondered for a while until I realize where he was heading at, "what do you want to offer me."

A smile curve on his face,"I would like to offer you one of two things."

"Those are."

"The first offer is for you to join me."

"Why would I ever do that?"

"For us to take what belongs to us."

I rolled my eyes, "you need to be a little bit more specific, after all, what can I take that I don't already have?" I raised my brow as I plucked a seed from the grape, "Maybe you have forgotten I am a princess, I get more attention than the queen herself," I popped the grape in my mouth while arching my brow.

"Something money cannot give you, a thing that is not tangible nor is simply attained, tis that I speak off is power over man, the sound of your voice will make them tremble, all you will have to do is whisper your commands and they will bend in whatever direction you please."

"And why would you think that is something I want?"

"I have seen how your mother hid you away from the eyes of your people, and how the prince you are to wed in a matter of mere months treats you."

"And how do they treat me?"

"They treat you as if he does not know your worth, all they see is that your just a feeble useless girl, but I, of course, see much more than that."

"Mmm.... are you using flattery to woo me, because I assure you, you are losing."

"What do you suggest I do to convince you that your rightful place is with me?" His skin resembled mine, his hair was just as thick and filled with the same amount of curls as mine, his jawline was well defined, and was covered with a thick beard that he kept at a low cut, his skin was blemish-free and time had no hold on him, his shoulders were broad, and from his chest down I could tell that he was well built and tall. But his eyes, they were different, they looked like they held the galaxy within his eyes, they were filled with a pool of green and brown, with tiny blue dots circulating his pupils.