Teaser For -Revealed

Athena POV...

Burning, that's all I felt I wanted it to stop I want it to swallow me up alive into the darkness, but I knew it wouldn't happen that easily, the chanting started to get louder as a burning sensation started pounding in my ear, I felt warm liquid running from both my ears, as a thick red layer started to cloud my vision, as tears started to flow out of my eyes, soon the clear salty liquid became red.

My skin was ripping open as more blood began to rush out of my body, a scream ripped from my chest as the pain rushed to my head, making me arch my back and bend my head downwards to the white marble altar.

The louder the cloaked men chanted the more my skin began to burn and peel off. I wished this was a dream but the pain that flowed through my body kept bringing me back to reality. I knew how it felt to have a limb broken, but this pain felt like I was thrown into the fire, and hot oil was being poured on my open flesh.

But I couldn't move, my hands felt like I was strapped down, but there was nothing there to restrain me, the trees started to set ablaze but they weren't burning. Another scream rippled from my chest, my heart was running in overdrive, as more blood started pouring out of my nose, running towards the circle that was created around my alter.

But throughout all of that pain, I heard his voice, I could hear the distress with every word he said. He sounded like he would kill anything that stepped in his way, soon the screaming settle as I looked through the tears and blood that was running out my eyes, to see his face.

"Sire we found this cup lying near here," one of the guards said. Marcus inhaled the scent of the cup when he snaps his eyes open as anger consumed him.

"That's her scent, it means whoever took her, should be close by," Michael was standing beside him as he took in everything that the guard was saying.

He looked into my eyes with his blue orbs and I could see everything flashing in his eyes but one thing that stood out the most was fear, but then he looked away and turned towards his men, "Spread out and continue your search for her, do anything that you have to do to save her, I don't care about what measures you have to take, she's somewhere around here, find her."

I watch as the guards dispersed, leaving me there helpless, "we will find her man, just relax, maybe she just ran away like the last time, she'll come back."

"This isn't like the last time, I can feel her, I just don't know where to look," he looks up and our eyes connect again. I could feel the guilt of me neglecting our bond, as it dawned on me that I may never see him again.

"Marcus!" I screamed, but neither did he nor Michael answered, they didn't flinch, they turned their back to me and used their vampiric speed and left me alone and afraid.

The man that had all the skull tattoos on his head blocked my view, I stared into his white lifeless eyes, "We can see and hear them, but they can't see nor hear us," his voice was deep and filled with pure darkness, he took out his dagger and stabbed me in the chest, my eyes rolled to the back of my head into darkness.

*************************

Revealed is already out please enjoy!

Like

Comment

Share