No yelling.

Raccoon: Alright Snowflowerthehuman

Raccoon: Alright Snowflowerthehuman. I won't yell for awhile, unless the plot demands it.. Anyways continuing on...

Your group starts walking on the path before you all realize you need supplies. There was a small shop and a tavern nearby which do you all choose?

*Everyone except Raccoon starts whispering then it stops*

Reaper: Can we go in one then go to the other?

Raccoon: *grabs a booklet and starts reading* hmm... *rolls* oh! Okay yeah you all can.

*They go back to whispering, and have a final decision*

Reaper: I examine the shop from the outside.

Geno: While I examine the Tavern from the inside.

Raccoon: you two roll.

*Reaper got 4, while Geno got 10*

From what Mortem could tell it had food but that was all he could tell. Meanwhile from the Windows, Ra'sha could tell that the building was crowded, but could not figure out why.

*The group whispers about what to do*

Nightmare: I will roll to see any rule for the buildings.

Die: 15

There is a rule of no animals in the shop and the Tavern.

Nightmare: Geno and Dream stay outside. You guys can resemble animals.

Geno:.. I resemble an animal..? No I don't. I look Unholy but not like an animal as a changeling.

Nightmare: Wait you've played before?

Geno: I'm the oldest version of Sci. Of course I have.

Reaper: Well you looking Unholy means you could scare a lot of people, so I think it is best if you and Dream stay outside.

Raccoon: So it's settled then!