Not the Time

Raccoon: I don't know what your talking about

Raccoon: I don't know what your talking about. *nervously sweats*

Geno: Even though we would all like to know, Snowflowerthehuman, DnD Time is where the DM holds all the secrets, so just wait for now.

Raccoon: I'll tell you all after the game. I promise.

Nightmare: Got it. I'll remember that before you run upstairs once again.

Raccoon: Anyways what do you all want to do.

Fell: I'll rush in and start attacking.

Sci: Before he does that I shoot a fireball at the leading forces.

Outer: And once he does that I summon the fire sword that I can have.

Raccoon: Alrighty! Roll for each.

Sci's Roll: 15.

Fell's roll: 20

Outer's roll: 4

(All randomly Generated and lol Outer-)

Raccoon: Fell I need to to roll to comfirm please.

Fell's second roll: 18

Raccoon: Okay Okay. It's fine.

Hó'ike summons the powers of nature, a small spark of fire lights up on his finger before it fizzles out. Linivil on the other hand summoned a decently sized fire ball, shooting it at the beginning of cat folks causing them all to slowly perish. Cai'ren after that rushed in and started tearing up the army of cats, taking them out one by one.

The Woman's purple magic had grown to her elbows, from what you can tell corrupting her. "Make the first move." She glances at Mortem grinning, "Now."

Reaper: oooohh boy.