All of you are fabulous!

Raccoon: *GASP IN BI* Your designs! They are beautiful!

Geno: *Fidgets with his thumbs* Yeah yeah... Can we just continue the game?

*Reaper was staring at Geno's character Design. Meanwhile everyone else was scanning everyones character design. *

Raccoon: Thank you Snowflowerthehuman for blessing us with these beautiful designs. I'll draw certain characters and post them in the chapters when I finish them!

Sci: So the Cat Folk character... I look over at them and say "hm?"

"You should leave. She takes travelers and forces them to work there." He whispers, looking worried as ever. "Just take your friends and leave."

Sci: OH SHIZ!

Geno: ack--

Raccoon: What are you gonna do?

Sci: I walk to Reaper, who is the presumed leader. And whispers "Hey I think we need to get out of here."

The Cat Folk walked to Mortem and nodded at him while he placed a loaf of bread on a shelf.

Reaper: "Guys let's go to the tavern! Thank you miss we don't need anything." I fake a smile.

Raccoon: Roll to smile.

Reaper: God Fvckin Dammit. *rolls* Oh I got 15.

A small fake smile got placed Mortem's face. The Woman behind the conter frowned. "Oh well... Kai'ren, Get them." The Cat Folk stood there shaking. He yelled "LEAVE!" And ran at the Woman behind the counter. You all run and pick up your weapons. And outside the shop Zacc and Ra'sha looked concerned.

Geno: "WHAT HAPPENED?!"

Reaper: "Just HIDE! We'll be in the Tavern!"

Raccoon: Zacc, Ra'sha roll for hiding--