d

"Do you watch my show?" The man raised his eyebrows at the shorter. She let out a breath of hot air, pushing the man to get out of her way.

"No, I think the show is stupid. Just like you." She quickly tried to exit through the closest door, but he grabbed her waist and picked her up off the floor.

"Lies, I saw your background. Who would've thought you're a Darren stan," he spoke into her ear, and the girl could practically see him smirk. She was started struggling in the man's grip, and he dropped her.

"Doesn't mean I watch Meteor Gardens." She turned around to face him, hands on her lips and tilting her head. The girl showed attitude, and that threatened his pride.

"Why did I see a notification pop up saying, new episode of Meteor Gardens?" He lied. He hadn't even seen her phone have any sort of notifications, but it sure seemed to piss the girl off.

"You are so ugh! Don't talk to me nor look at my phone!" The girl hit the man's chest, and this time she took off for the exit. She was out of sight, and the man couldn't do anything about it.

"That's hard since you're my Makeup Artist."

Track list:
I : Can't Help Falling In Love
Elvis Presley
II : What A Wonderful World
Louis Armstrong
III : Remember
KATIE

_______

edited