e

"Are you done?! Or do I have to pull you out of the freaking washroom?" Marissa stood outside of the sets only bathroom. She had to turn people away because Dylan Wang was a pain in the ass.

"Umm." Was Dylan Wang's response. Marissa rolled her eyes at the door and scoffed.

"What happened now?" She knocked on the door. Marissa heard a deep chuckle on the other side of the door. This boy was laughing at her pain, he truly was a big brat.

"You won't be happy with this..." He replies with a frustrated sigh. She heard a slight 'bam' come from the inside, which meant he had hurt himself once again.

"I'm never happy with anything you do, just tell me!" She slams her head against the door and let's out a little yelp. Goodness she was getting a headache because of Dylan Wang and it had only been ten minutes.

"I. can't. get. my. pants. on." He whispered, letting Marissa barely hear his voice but Marissa clearly heard. She hit her head against the door again. Dylan Wang started jumping up and down, trying to slip on his jeans. Instead he fell to the floor, knocking the soap bottles into the toilet. Luckily he had flushed before hand.

"Yah! Are you okay!?" Marissa yells, hand on the door handle. All she heard was a grunt from the other side. she ran one hand through her hair and sighed. "Goddamnit," she thinks.

"I'm coming in!" She yells, as she counted down in her head. Dylan Wang started panicking, his pants still weren't on.

"Wait n-"

But his response was late.

And Marissa was exposed to him.

Her mouth dropped open when she noticed him naked. Well kind of, his Calvin Klein boxers were on but a bulge was still very visible. She shuddered and stood, eyes widened until Dylan Wang hit her calf with his hand. Marissa quickly put a hand over her eyes.

"Okay, give me your hand so I can pull you up." She held her open hand out toward where she thought Dylan Wang was. He was hesitant because he was definitely heavier than the small girl.

He finally grabbed her hand and she started to pull him up. When Marissa couldn't handle the weight she shut her eyes and grabbed him with the other one. Dylan Wang also grabbed her hands with both of his, which wasn't a very smart idea.

A better idea would be to have Dylan Wang pull himself up with one of Marissa's hand and the other would be placed on the sink.

But of course stupid people go with stupid ideas.

Marissa lost grip of the boy and he fell backwards again, making Marissa collide into the mans chest.

"Jesus fucking christ!" Marissa yells grabbing at Dylan Wang's head. Dylan Wang grunts and decides to except his fate. Dying on a bathroom floor with Marissa in his arms. To him it wasn't such a bad idea.

Wait what?

They both heard someone clear their throat from the door area. Both of the idiotic kids looked up to see Shen Yue's makeup artist. From her point of view, this wasn't an innocent situation and that wasn't good for Marissa's job.

Marissa quickly pushed herself off Dylan Wang, using his chest. He hit his head on the floor again, groaning as he hit Marissa's leg once again.

"Am I interrupting something?" The lady was flushed, head to feet. Seeing Dylan Wang almost half naked was a sight a for sore eyes, no one could disagree.

"Doesn't it seem like it? Leave before I get you fired for barging in on me!" Dylan Wang says, still planted on the washroom floor. Marissa, who was soothing out her hair, quickly turned around and kicked him in the stomach.

The lady nodded and quickly left the area, whispering something under her breath. Marissa mouthed words to him, but Dylan Wang couldn't quite understand any of it.

"What was that!" She kicked him again. He moaned in pain and pointed to his lower body. Marissa sighed and helped him get up, this time doing it the proper way.

Once the big man had stood up, Marissa grabbed the hem of his pants. It was uncomfortable obviously. This wasn't part of her job, she put makeup on and took it off.

That was all.

She pulled the pants up and zipped his fly up. The cast was hard to work with but of course Marissa could do it.

"Happy? God, if I get fired for that incident you're paying me two million for assault." She patted his jaw and looked into the toilet, the soap bottle floating around the bowl. "How do I deal with him," she thinks.

She started walking out of the washroom but Dylan Wang called after her. He gave her hug, a really tight one at that. Marissa was startled at first, and she tried to get out of his arms. His grip got tighter, pulling her closer to his chest.

"What are yo-"

"Thanks, I would've died in there if it wasn't for you." Dylan Wang says. She subconsciously smiled to herself. Marissa was going to respond but then she felt something in her back pocket.

She got out of his grip and saw he had grabbed her wallet.

"Hey! You're so annoying!"

_______
i'm going to go back
and clean up some
messy scenes.

also don't be a
silent reader.

edited.