n

Marissa stood in front of the studio, staring and thinking of the worst outcomes.

"The worst outcome could be that Dylan Wang hates me and tries to get me fired. That's all. Oh goodness that's horrible, I can't get fired on the firs-"

"Excuse me, are you lost?" Marissa slowly turns around and there stood the perfectly imperfect Darren Chen. He tilted his head and smiled at the fragile girl. It seemed her voice didn't want to come out, but if she didn't say anything it would be worse.

"N-no. I'm Marissa Ng, the new makeup artist for Jacks- Dylan Wang." Marissa quickly corrected herself, hoping that Darren Chen didn't hear her call Dylan Wang, Jackson. It seemed as if though he did, and his raised his eyebrows.

"I'm sorry, I can't allow fans on set. I could give you an autograph for my apology." Darren Chen smiles at her and Marissa's face goes red. He thinks I'm just a fan, she thinks.

Marissa thinks about taking this as an opportunity to get something signed or to take a photo, but she didn't want to take advantage of him. Plus he was only giving it her to get her off the set.

"No I'm good, I don't want to hold you back." Marissa grabs her phone and texts jackson. Darren Chen raises his eyebrows and his lips slightly part. He was taken a back at the way this female acted toward him.

"Alright then, it was nice meeting you." Darren Chen walks through the door to the set. Marissa pouts a bit but conceals herself once again.

Marissa: so, darren isn't going to let me in because he thinks i'm just a fan. help me out pls

Jackson: i'll come to the door in a minute.

Marissa stands outside the door, waiting for Jackson to open the door for her. Once the door opens she quickly goes inside.

"You do understand it's cold, right?" Marissa starts walking toward Dylan Wang's dressing room. Jackson snickers, making sure the door was locked and followed Marissa.

"You do understand I'm not your personal assistant, right?" Jackson says in a mocking tone. Marissa glares at the childish man and stands in front of Dylan Wang's door. She feels a hand on her back and looks up toward Jackson.

"Don't mess up or you're dead and I don't want you gone already, have fun." Jackson drops his hand and walks the opposite way. Thanks for the support, she thinks.

She knocks on the door and quickly drops her hand to her side. The door handle started juggling and opened. Marissa was amazed. There stood the amazing, Shen Yue.

"Are you Dylan's new makeup artist? You are so pretty oh my." Shen Yue pulled Marissa into the room and Marissa stood in front of a tall man. Dylan Wang. He had a smug look on his face and he narrows his eyes at Marissa.

"Finally, I was tired of Shen Yue doing my makeup. You aren't very good." Dylan Wang sits down in the chair that Jackson formally did. Shen Yue rolls her eyes and gives Marissa the thumbs up. Shen Yue leaves the room and closes the door behind her.

"At least I get the job done!" She yells as she leaves the room. Marissa stood there in shock. Shen Yue has just called her pretty and Dylan Wang was happy to see her. Actually, the last part was bit of an exaggeration.