l

Marissa walked down the halls of the hospital, her face had a big fat frown on it. She didn't have enough money to pay for the hospital fees, she'd just have to walk to work every day instead of taking the bus.

She reached the front desk but none of the workers looked up at her. Marissa knocked on the desk and everyone looked at her.

They all stood up and bowed to her.

"Marissa Ng, what do you need?" The male nurse asks, taking off his mask subtly. Marissa Ng narrowed her eyes and grabbed her wallet. How'd these workers know her name?

"I'm just here to pay my fees?" She questioned her words. Everyone looked at her weirdly and she felt dumbfounded. She didn't know what was wrong with her, and it almost made her want to jump back into the hospital gown.

"Already been paid, now hurry up and get into the car." The deep voice came from behind her. She turned around as someone flicked her in the back of the head.

Dylan Wang.

He walked away with his crutches. Darren Chen and Shen Yue on either side of him. The producer of Meteor Gardens trailing behind them.

"What a dick," Marissa says under her breath. She stuffs the wallet into her back pocket and follows after the four. Before she left the hospital, the girl mutters a thank you to everyone. They all quickly went back to work, not taking another glance at her.

Marissa got hit with the cold air and shivered. She wasn't wearing a jacket and it was freezing temperature. She wrapped her arms around herself and bit her lip. Marissa was definitely going to get sick. Suddenly the girl felt a heavy jacket along her shoulders. Of course she was scared, who could it be?

She looked forward and saw Darren Chen, Dylan Wang and Shen Yue getting into the back of the car. The manager getting into the front.

"Why are you tense? It's just me." The man smiled to himself. He wrapped his arms around the small girl. Marissa knew that voice, knew that voice very well. Jackson.

She put her arms around his and shook her head in disbelief. He wasn't wearing a jacket himself. He gave his to her. There was just something about him which comforted her instantly, and  Marissa was happy he was here.

"You're going to catch a cold." Marissa says looking up at him. He sighed to himself and looked down at the girl in his arms. A big puff of steam escaping his lips.

"I'm not the one who had an accident, am I?" He chuckled lowly into her ear. passerby's watched the two stand and embrace each other. A few people mumbled under their breaths, "cute." To them it was a couple that had been together for awhile, but in reality it was two strangers who found comfort in each other.

"I have to get going, they want me to be somewhere and I'm not quite sure where." Marissa puts her head against his chest. Both of their hearts flutter in each other's embrace. She didn't want this to moment to end, only the man was in her mind.

"That's why I'm here." Jackson unwrapped his arms and grabbed her fingers. They walked over to his car, hand in hand. He opened the passenger door for her and she rolled her eyes. Jackson quickly closed the door and ran to the other side.

He turned on the car and Love Scenario was playing. Marissa furrowed her eyebrows and looked toward Jackson.

"Why is your car playing a Korean song?" She says bopping her head to the beat. He laughs and cups her face. The girl pushed his hands away, going red and quickly looking out the window.

"I made sure to make a K-pop playlist for you." He smiled and looked forward, backing out of the parking space. Little did they know a big guy named Dylan Wang was watching them from another car.

"She's my makeup artist."

~

"Shouldn't Dylan Wang be sitting out?" Marissa was back at the set, sitting in a chair in the corner. She was now talking to a manager.

"Yes, of course. We're only filming the scenes that don't have him in it." The manager points to Darren Chen and
Shen Yue filming a roof top scene. Marissa watched intently, before remembering the nuisance beside her.

"Than why is he," Marissa points to Dylan Wang, "and I here?" She than proceeds to point at herself.

"Because you will be keeping him company." The manager says as if Marissa and Dylan Wang were best friends. Dylan Wang, who wasn't listening to the conversation earlier, jumped up from his seat. Well tried.

"Keeping me what?" He says glaring at the manager.

"Company," he says smiling at the way this kid was acting. Dylan Wang huffed and plopped back in his seat.

"He has his own friends, doesn't he? I didn't think he'd be this big of a loner." Marissa says snarling at Dylan Wang. The man went to lunge at his makeup artist but the manager stopped him.

"That is is exactly why I want you to keep him company. You two need to learn to get along. Go out and get some coffee or something. I need to get back to the set," the manager gave both of them one last look and went back to the set. Marissa looked over to Dylan Wang, who was looking back at her.

"What do you want?" Marissa asks Dylan Wang as she put her head in her hands. This man always had something in mind, and she didn't want to know what today's problem was going to be.

"I need to go washroom." Dylan Wang says as he smirks. Marissa's eyes went wide and she couldn't believe what she heard.

"I already hate this."

_______
i kinda ship jackson and
marissa, i mean they're
so cute ahhh.

edited.