t

The worst part of the job, aside from Dylan Wang, for Marissa was being at certain places at certain times, and those times were early. A little early for her liking.

She threw her self out of bed, literally. She fell on the floor, head first. Marissa rubbed her forehead and pushed the hair out of her face.

"Wasn't it shooting day today?" She squints her eyes at the calendar across the room. Correct, it was the first day she was doing makeup for an episode. The last three times were just interviews, but today was her day to watch the show in action.

Dylan Wang wasn't very fond of her, actually they never talked. Marissa would quickly finish up his makeup and leave. She didn't want to converse with a male who would leave her panties in a twist. As her for Darren Chen, they never crossed paths. At least she hoped to never cross his path.

She walked into the washroom and looked all the clothes in the floor. Marissa picked up a champion hoodie and a pair of leggings. She checked them for stains, knowing Dylan Wang would make fun of her if there was even a little bit of a smudge.

She threw off her clothes and put on a fresh pair of under garments. Marissa looked at herself in the mirror and sucked in her stomach.

"Instead of makeup, I should go into modelling. Maybe I'll get a break from annoying brats." Marissa mumbles to herself into the mirror. She lets out the air and throws her clothes on. Marissa applies light makeup and lip tint.

She gets out the lip tint brush and puts it up to her lips. Marissa stopped remembering she used it on Jackson. Ahh yes, Jackson. The man that Marissa has been falling head over heels for. Slowly her heart would start fluttering just at the thought of him.

Yes, there was no way in hell that Jackson and her would be more than friends, but what was wrong about fantasizing about it?

Her face goes red and she slowly rubs it over her lips. This was kissing him right? This was the closest she'd get to kissing him at least. Wow she was a cringe, to herself and the rest.

She slips the brush into her bag and bites her lip. Such a silly crush, she thinks. Marissa quickly slips on shoes and leaves her apartment. She locks the door and gets into the elevator.

She presses the ground floor and stands in silence. No one in the elevator but her. Marissa happily smiles when she reaches the ground floor.

She's about to leave the elevator when someone pulls her back in. Marissa looks up to Dylan Wang and almost slaps him.

"What are you doing?" She says trying to get out of his grip. He tightens it and holds her close to his chest. The man seemed to get more irritated by the second, but Marissa was too clueless to notice.

"What floor do you live on?" Dylan Wang asks, ignoring Marissa's cries of help. Marissa hits him again, ignoring his question as well. She was too tired to deal with his foolishness this early, all she wanted to do was get paid. Not get pissed off by Dylan Wang every two seconds.

"Do you want to know why?" Dylan Wang asks Marissa, moving his face closer. Marissa nods and pulls her face back. She crosses her arms, tilting her head at the man. He leans in closer once again, before yelling at her.

"I had to pick up you and Shen Yue. Guess what! A storm had to be passing by and Shen Yue ends up to be on her period. So tell me your floor number before hell breaks loose." Dylan Wang lets go of her and points to the buttons. She pouts, uncrossing her arms and heading over to the button panel.