048 × close to you

i actually thanked the guy for telling me that before i rush outside the theatre. the guy even told me so much about her that i'm unaware of. rumor has it that she never really dance in front of a huge crowd except when she feels the need to. people have to bring every bit of their lucks to be able watch mina perform. but aside from that, they never really know why mina hides behind her understudies all the time. i even heard that her last public performance was a year ago, and then she was never seen again. maybe she's in a slump, in a break, or healing an injury, they never know.

but there's one thing i know for sure that maybe even the guy i was talking to earlier knows too. mina never performs when her mother is watching, and this event is actually hosted by her mother.

and so i ran outside, hoping i would be lucky enough to take a glimpse of her dancing in a small crowd of kids again.

and the guy was right. she was outside, with some kids. except she wasn't dancing this time, she bought them ice creams and is currently talking to them, maybe telling a story while on a white tutu.

what's funny is that i couldn't bring myself to get closer. i was stuck in a fifty meter distance between her, and i couldn't move. she was fucking smiling, and i have never felt this contented in my entire life.

×××