060 × would i break it

we did watched movies, and the 10 inch distance between us on the couch is quite reasonable. my focus was never on the movie, but rather on the decreasing distance between us as time passes by. and then the next thing i knew, mina was already sleeping as i felt her head touch my right shoulder.

from that moment on, she was much more worth to watch than the movies playing. i watched her breathing, the little frowns as she dreams, and the light pursing of her lips almost like having a nightmare.

i didn't know how much time passed.

i moved her head onto my lap for her to sleep much comfortably. and then i started memorizing her face, every little detail, every little strand of her hair, and her brows, the mole on her nose, and the softness of her lips.

i thought about kissing her, and i hated myself for hesitating.

i felt a vibration beside me, it was my phone. momo was calling and i couldn't answer it. what's worse is that she actually called a couple of times a while ago and i'm so distracted to even feel the vibrations of my phone.

i took a glance at the sleeping mina. "i'm sorry, but i have to leave." i whispered, planting a small kiss on her forehead before leaving.

i promised her i'll stay the night, now i feel pathetic for breaking the very first promise i made with her.

×××