I'm Dead For Many Reasons

Read the title. I'm gonna list out the various reasons why I'm currently dying inside:

1.) I watched the last episode of OHSHC (Ouran high school host club) and I have so many feels and so much love going through my fangirl self right now I don't think I will be able to sleep for decades. And I have an early morning doctor's appointment for my broken ankle. Yay me...

2.) I had to give an "All About Me" speech in my Teen Leadership class. It's not that I'm bad at public speaking. My voice is prominent and i can rant for hours about the stuff I'm passionate about. I'm great at conversation and an extroverts. The problem here is I have the self esteem of a chicken nugget. I literally had to tell myself to be an actress and pretend like I'm happy and love myself like you're supposed to in the class. Self esteem? I don't know Her! I literally took up double the time required because I went on side tangents. The teacher commented on my charisma and I thanked her. Then I apologized to the cosss for taking up their time. They were super supportive. Oh, and one more thing. That class is full of kids a year younger than me and that are in the football team.

3.) I don't have theater trope until next semester and I'm dying. That was supposed to be my outlet, my fun class. The teacher promised us a full year for theater but he had to quit to get a better job in the oil industry for his newborn daughter. We all support him and love him very much. I'm not mad at him, I'm mad at the curriculum. I met the new theater teacher and he's awesome. But it's my actual school. Our principle is literally scared of some students and let's people get away with a lot. I've walked in on a couple having sex in the girl's bathroom before. I've watched kids smoke behind the building. It's not fun here. I want to get to theater ASAP

4.) Bullies.

5.) this really awesome girl who sits at me during lunch knows about one of my best friends since forever. She has first period with him. And she knows I used to have a huge crush on him. I got freindzined hardcore but we are super cool. The guy is in my math class. Anywho so I'm talking to this girl then out of the blue she says "I think you and (insert his name) would get married in the future. I can totally see it." And I legit fangirl shrieked. I blame her entirely if my crush on the guy resurfaces. (She predicted that we'd have three kids, two dogs, and a cat.)

6.) I'm basically the water girl in athletics and it eucks because I can do upper body workout but they aren't now doing upper body workout and only go to the track because "all girls are good runners and should be able to run long distance." HONEY PLEASE, SO YOU SEE THIS FAT BODY!? LET ME IN THE WEIGHTROOM ALREADY DANGIT!!!

So yep. Six reasons why I'm currently dying inside. Oh, and the fact I've been pretty melancholy for over a month. I think something is seriously wrong with me. Lol.

~Eva