So A Few Things Going On...

First of all

PINOF 10 IS COMING OUT THIS MONTH I AM SO EXCITED!!! They have been best friends for ten years and managed to stay relevant. I am so proud of Dan and Phil and I love them so much! I literally drew this on my hand in school because I was so excited.

 I am so proud of Dan and Phil and I love them so much! I literally drew this on my hand in school because I was so excited

Secondly I finished my Christmas list. My family always wants it by the second week of November so they can preorder stuff and buy It before it's old out. Literally everything on my list was either some kind of merch, books, video games, or gift cards. That should show you how trash I am.

Thirdly I managed to get all A's so far and I got a 91 on my recent Gemoetry exam and I have a 91 average in that class so I thought that was funny so id share it with y'all. Seriously, my class just finished our trigonometry unit and we are going into a bunch of crazy stuff that's super hard. I'm in eighth grade and geometry is a 10th grade course. We skipped Pre-Algebra and still have to learn everything in it and take the Pre-Algebra tests this year and we are still ahead of the high schoolers. Crazy, right? I'm so proud of us.

Thirdly I have 98 published stories so I have a few characters I'm debating on making a book for so I can hit one hundred then celebrate with everyone because everyone hasn't supported me and I love all my followers. Everyone who is seeing this I love EVEN MORE because you go out of your way to see what's new with me and I love you for all of that thank you so much you're the best followers EVAH.

Fourthly my friend drew the Straight Ally flag on my hand today and I wore it proudly all day. Of you don't know, this is the flag and I wear it with pride (even though I'm not special like everyone else who IS a part of LGBTQ+. You rock it and You be you!)

And Lastly there's a thing going around wattpad called #PlanetOrPlastic and I entirely support it and wrote my story for it

And Lastly there's a thing going around wattpad called #PlanetOrPlastic and I entirely support it and wrote my story for it. You're supposed to write a 500 word story about how plastic is affecting our oceans negatively and why we should recycle and stuff so please do that.

So that's all that's going on right now and thanks for reading! I really do love you guys so freaking much you're the bestest.

~Eva