The Best School Play

So I didn't update anything tonight because I was watching my school's play. The Audition by Don Zolidis (definitely spelled that wrong) and let me give you some insight to how good out production was:

Our junior high school won six awards for this production. Three actresses won all star awards as well as one crew memeber. We had an honorable mention for an all star crew member and one of my friends in the play won best male actor 2018-2019 for every junior high school in our district. He's gonna be important so let's name him a fake name for privacy. I like the name Jake. 

So we all know two of the funniest scenes in the play, right? The fight and the dance scene. Well our fabulous boi Jake is in that dance scene. He is the stereotypical gay guy. He wears pink and talks like he owns the place and is just damn fabulous. So when he goes up there and starts twerking and shaking his hips everyone who was also a student whispered "damn" under their breath! The girls in the front row took videos and one of them is sending it to me via text message. Jake is also in my second period so SCORE!!!

Then the fight scene. Two of my friends were in thst scene, let's call them Jace and Lane. So Lane is the angry dad guy and goes to fight Jace. He literally strips his jacket off (and he's super cute btw) and chases Jace around the stage, pretending to hit him. Jace just runs away. Then Lane trips and accuses him of braking his hip and says he's going to sue him. THEN JACE FUCKING SAYS "your daughter still isn't going to be in my play" AND HE WALKS OFF LIKE A BOSS!!! Jace is in my second period too while Lane is In my fifth period. 

After the production I literally ran onto the stage and gave everybody hugs and high fives  showering them with compliments. Well. All but one person. LANE THAT MOTHERFUKER DECIDED TO LEAFE BEFORE I CAN GIVE HIM HUGS!!! I'm really mad at him, but I'm going to tackle him him when I see him tomorrow in fifth period >:>

So yeah.

That's why I didn't update today.

Also that was the best junior high production I have ever seen in my life.