This is what is happening with me right now

So I finished my Sanders Sides oneshots and I plan on making a second one, however this one will jot be published until I do a oneshot for each ship. So it will take a while.

I also just listened to Hadestown and that was oNE HECK OF A TRIP EXCUSE ME WHAT!? In all seriousness go listen to Hadestown. It's really good. Plan on listening to urinetown next.

I've been doing a lot of art stuff recently on twitter.

I have been getting into the zodiac and tarot things hardcore recently. I really enjoy the horoscopes and the little things involving birthstones and tarot cards seem like a fun, selfless thing to do. Virgo squad where you at?

I am on a low carb and low portion diet since it's summertime and off season. I am only allowed to have carbohydrates once a day and I'm trying to cut ad much sugar as possible. My body has enzymes that has trouble with carbs and sugars as well as I want to lose weight. I'm really heavyset and I want to fix that.

I'm struggling to be motivated with a lot of things off and on. Some days I want to overdo one thing and the next day I want nothing to do with that thing.

I hate all of my old works. I hate pretty much everything that I did regarding Undertale. I didn't not regret it back then and the people I talked to when I was interested were really great. It's all the new comments and spam on my cringy bad works that make me want to delete everything.

STOP CALLING A CHARACTER YOUR SENPAI THAT CHARACTER BELONGS TO EVERYONE STOP BEING TWELVE

YOU SHOULD NOT BE ON WATTPAD IF YOU ARE OR UNDER THE AGE OF TWELVE GO OUTSIDE FOR FUCKS SAKE

STOP CALLING ME SOME CRINGE ANIME NAME LIKE AUTHOR -SAMA OR AUTHOR-SENPAI I TELL YOU MY NAME AT THE END OF EVERY GODDAMN CHAPTER

STOP ROLEPLAYING ON MY BOOKS IN THE COMMENTS. I HATE ROLEPLAY. YES, I WANT YOU TO REACT TO THE BOOK LIKE "this is funny" OR "I disagree with you and here's a good reason why" BUT I DON'T WANT YOU ADDING ACTIONS OR WORDS THAT ALTER THE STORY OR YOU SAYING "I wouldn't do that" OR "my OC I'm using for this story won't do that" BECAUSE I FEEL REALLY BAD BECAUSE I APPARENTLY COULDN'T LIVE UP TO YOUR SPECIFIC EXPECTATIONS JUST ENJOY THR STORY PLEASE

That's enough ranting I'm sorry. I will post that on my board but censored because this really does bother me. Again, no offense to the cool Undertale fans. Just the creepy kids who do cringe stuff.

It's barely even two months until I get older and I'm really scared because I don't want to. My brothers are both leaving to go to college so I'm going to be the only kid left in the house and that makes me really depressed.

I'm finally sleeping again after two weeks of pure insomnia.

So yeah, that's what's up with me. So... what's up with you?